By Teenagegirl - 26/03/2012 04:11 - Canada - Sherwood Park

Spicy
Today, my mother told me it's okay to be a prostitute, as long as I make sure the clients pay a lot. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 388
You deserved it 4 286

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

at least she thinks you have enough looks and body wise...

madi22511 0
katcot99 11

At least she thinks you are worth lots of money. The typical mom on this site would tell their child not to do it for fear they would starve.

perdix 29

Your mom's an idiot! It's only OK to be a ***** if you KEEP lots of money from the clients. If you charge a lot, but your pimp takes most of it, prostitution is morally repugnant.

Being a cheap ***** is cool too, though. Because, you know, charity...

perdix 29

A cheap ***** is good news for the customers, but while she racks up the cosmic brownie points, she's also amassing the bugs and viruses. It's kind, but not practical, to provide a pubic service.

Show your mom what your made of e a lawyer and make lots of money and put her away for psychologically abusing you as a youth. Best way to prove people their wrong is to do the best you can. **** what others say.

47, So shes made of bitchiness and vengeance.

If someone told you they think you'd make a good hooker. I'd take it as an insult and prove to them I'm better then that. Vengeance has nothing to do with it. It's about making people see your a human being and you have value. Where is the bitchiness? It's better to respect your self then to get walked all over. But I'm sure you think differently then me.

116- I half agree with you, but if someone told me I'd make a good hooker, I wouldn't be insulted. If however they said that the only thing I'd be good at is as a hooker, that'd be insulting. But I don't care if a stranger doesn't see my value, that's their setback, not mine, as long as I do respect myself, thats all that matters. (But if my mom told me that, yeah, I'd be hurt.) Improve for yourself, not to prove it to someone else. Hardly vengeance though.

Wheres the bitchiness? You're suggesting using what you've learnt in law to have her put away for "psychological abuse" because she made one comment. It doesn't get much bitchier or vengeful than that... They're your words, you might at least want to be able to remember them.