By TSampson - 11/06/2009 11:51 - United States

Today, my mom's will was read to the rest of the family. I helped my mom write it a couple years ago, and I was to get funds to pay off school loans. She revised it and put in a note saying I was to get nothing because I was "lazy." The executor read it out loud. FML
I agree, your life sucks 110 098
You deserved it 11 305

Same thing different taste

Top comments

your mom's a b*tch. piss on her grave. she didn't even have the decency to be open with you about her feelings, which could have led to a mutual understanding of each other's beliefs and values. no, instead she acted behind your back, and let your entire family know without any regard for you. that's immature, spiteful, malicious and the indications of a bad person. personally, i respect that other people's opinions on gay rights differ, and people have a right to their opinions, but the way she dealt with the difference in opinion is messed. what an awful mother.

Comments

#86 Anyone who says "YDI for being gay" are the kind of people that make the world such a shitty place to live in. You're an ignorant, self-righteous tool.

breakitdown393 0

I'm so sorry for your loss. I think it's terrible that people are saying such horrible things about your mother. Despite what she did, I'm sure you love her and it's disrespectful for people to say what they're saying. I'm not saying what she did was right. But just because she did something terrible doesn't mean she's a terrible person. I really wish you the best, though. Stay strong.

trilliamme 0

#55 and #66- **** off, you homophobic pricks.

Megamatt "God made Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve... YDI for being gay." "Being gay is probably just a disorder in which the body is either producing too much testosterone (women) or not enough (men) just give a shot of testosterone to men they'll go straight." Did you get your postdoc training in theology or endocrinology? You realize you have written two completely inconsistent statements here...

#46: so you think it's okay to deprive one of your children from any inheritance but the very basics (which the OP didn't even get even though they need it badly) because of their sexual orientation? Would you say the same if the OP had another condition he couldn't change? Like a handicap, an eye colour his mom didn't like...? Also, you're saying the OP's mom told him while she was alive that she would change her will. This is mentioned nowhere, and the OP clearly shows that this was a surprise to him, so I don't have a clue where your assumption is coming from. What would you feel like if you found out after your mom's death that she disowned you because of something you couldn't help? Your mom is the one person in the whole world who's supposed to love you and be there for you, no matter what your sexuality is. If this is not the case, I think your life is pretty ****** indeed.

lil_miz_liz09 0

aww! i'm so sorry. #55 shut the f up.

wowfmlife 0

Sorry for your loss Stinks he read it out loud

That's really rough. Wishing you the best!

I_Am_The_Edge 4

This is so sad your life isn't just f***ed. It's been raped. Feel better.

awe im srry to hear about your mother. may she rest in peace. But its ok being gay. you shouldn't have to hide it. I live in the deep south.... like you get killed for being gay and two of my friends have been killed because of it and im still out and proud.... now im not saying this to scare you im just saying thatyou should be you.... live life to the fullest you shouldn't have to stay clammed up and not being your self for your whole life. this goes to you and everyone else that reads this.