By TSampson - 11/06/2009 11:51 - United States

Today, my mom's will was read to the rest of the family. I helped my mom write it a couple years ago, and I was to get funds to pay off school loans. She revised it and put in a note saying I was to get nothing because I was "lazy." The executor read it out loud. FML
I agree, your life sucks 110 101
You deserved it 11 306

Same thing different taste

Top comments

your mom's a b*tch. piss on her grave. she didn't even have the decency to be open with you about her feelings, which could have led to a mutual understanding of each other's beliefs and values. no, instead she acted behind your back, and let your entire family know without any regard for you. that's immature, spiteful, malicious and the indications of a bad person. personally, i respect that other people's opinions on gay rights differ, and people have a right to their opinions, but the way she dealt with the difference in opinion is messed. what an awful mother.

Comments

NoNameAtAll_fml 1

Sorry to hear about your mother

#120 You assume that they are religious... Many people could simply find the act disgusting biologically. Do you have any reason to suspect your morality is better than their's?

Yatta_fml 0

Anyone clicking YDI sickens me. Let's see your parents write you out if the will for being straight and see how you feel.

#117, thanks for the clarification. But for future reference orientation generally is assumed who you are attracted to, not "date/marry/have sex/hang out with" Bear in mind, you can do all of the above without being attracted to them

netbeui435 3

what a horrible person! you should tap dance on her grave.

hecuva 0

#117, pretty sure this would be your time to stop talking... you're just digging yourself a bigger grave, and you're starting to contradict yourself aswell, I thank you in advance for your silence

I'm very sorry for your mom's death and that she outted you the way that she did, but I like what revezone said. When you earn the money on your own and pay back your own debts it's a real sense of accomplishment. I hope that you can be mature about this situation and be the bigger man, as it were. Good luck.

wowfmlife 0

#108 yeah right, there will never be gay equality, too many people hate them. You say that the world got over gender and racial prejudice but you couldnt be more wrong. Have you heard about the man that went into the Holocaust Museum and killed a security guard yesterday because he hates Jews and black people? yeah, thought so.