By ughh - 22/11/2011 13:22 - United States

Today, my mom read my diary. Then she frantically booked me an appointment with a psychiatrist. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 107
You deserved it 5 902

Same thing different taste

Top comments

beachbabe830 0

Do we even want to know what was in there...?

You've tought us about keys, now will you tell us how magnets work?

Comments

Seriously, you must have some crazy shite in there if she booked you a psych appointment!

fyl for having no privacy i used to hate when my mom did that.... it's like they dont remember how it wash to be young and wanting privacy

Sucks she read it, but then again, you'll have a dedicated professionnal for you to vent all you want. Use that opportunity, only a fool wouldn't.

FYLDeep 25

Some people must just be predisposed to have irrational compulsions. Getting drunk doesn't change my desire to smoke (or not to) in any way.

Yes it literally becomes an addiction. It's very hard to stop

Ok, whatever you wrote down on your diary should have stayed in your head. What your mom did was out of line. First, it's your diary, diaries are supposed to be private. Second, what an overeaction. Talking and confronting you about it could have been way better for you instead of "INSTANT PSYCHIATRIST". I sense some major trust issues with you and your mum in the near future.

itsame0987 18

You're right 10 - I also don't think we have the full story. Whatever was in the diary must have been bad enough for the mom to worry. Ydi op

scenequeen2lean 0
aceangel6 4

Maybe she read it because she was worried about her. My mother read my sis`s diary (even though I dont think she can read) to check if she was suicidel o_o I think she read mine too...

At least she didn't beat you with a shoe again.