By ughh - 22/11/2011 13:22 - United States

Today, my mom read my diary. Then she frantically booked me an appointment with a psychiatrist. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 107
You deserved it 5 902

Same thing different taste

Top comments

beachbabe830 0

Do we even want to know what was in there...?

You've tought us about keys, now will you tell us how magnets work?

Comments

mrpipp 0

Anyone who cuts themselves is a ******* attention *****.

Go **** yourself, anyone who cuts themself has emotional problems and mental instability. You saying that makes me want to deeply punch you in your genitalia and your face. **** you, assface.

133: Bob Marley would NEVER say that. And you're being an attention ***** by posting that comment.

mrpipp 0

I agree you stupid ****. They do need help. And they should seek help instead of cutting themselves.

bizarre_ftw 21

Great! Someone to complain to about your overbearing, privacy-challenged mother (also, look up "runes" on google and write in them instead. That, or hide the damn thing)

Alexisthebestest 16

130- I totally get where you're coming from. Cutting is just a way of coping. When I would cut, I felt like I was punishing myself because I felt like I was a burden to everyone for being alive. I can't actually explain it, but that's just what it was like for me. It probably is different for everyone. The fact that it does release endorphins is probably why it is so addicting though.

paynee 0

Not all cutting is related to anger, depression and feeling hurt can cause it too. When my girlfriend of one year an two months left me I felt I wanted to cut. But im not gonna make this into a sob story about me lol. Just wanted to point out that not all cutting is anger related. (also sorry for my grammar it probably fails)

Actually, for addiction, any addiction, ibogaine is the solution. Google it.

skyeyez9 24

This is why I never kept a diary. They seem to always get found and read by others.

Hmm I don't know if this has already been mentioned, but the OP should just get a new diary and keep the good stuff in there (and pick a more clever hiding spot for it), and use the old one as a decoy and just fill it in with random stuff whenever (s)he gets bored or something