By maddiebauer - 26/07/2012 14:48 - United States - Plainfield

Today, my mom once again commented on how I need to work out. It has come to the point that I now walk around in exercise clothes and have a bottle of water/fake sweat to put on, just so she thinks I work out. This is how lazy I am. FML
I agree, your life sucks 7 402
You deserved it 45 533

Same thing different taste

Top comments

CoolRainbowdash 15

Why are you so dead set against exercising??

Comments

SenselessPattern 12

Uh yeah....what he said! *Slowly puts Big Mac out of imaginary sight.*

So your own mother, who only wants the best for you and obviously realizes the countless ways physical activity benefits you (everything from smaller waistline to extended lifetime), is being shamelessly deceived by her daughter into thinking that you actually take her advice into consideration and care about what she says enough to make a healthy, positive change in your life. I don't blame op for posting this, because she should hate her life for an act like that. Pretty pathetic.

SenselessPattern 12

Uh yeah....what he said! *Slowly puts Big Mac out of imaginary sight.*

As someone who has exercised hard in order to combat medical problems who have made me incandescent with rage. You don't know how lucky you have it and the fact your willing to to such lengths to avoid exercise just proves that you're a coward. Get up get moving and do something positive...

ellytoad 13

Necessity is the mother of motivation.

SenselessPattern 12

Damn you double postings! Fire all of your thumb-down launchers at my comments. No mercy, it's for the best.

KingCeltic77 18

Well if you're disappointed on how lazy you are, why don't you work out. It's a crazy idea, I know, but it just might work.

If only you'd put that effort in exercising

carminecris89 13

If you really are in need of working out the starvation diet is an easy way to drop pounds. Just eat 600 calories or less for a few days...though I wouldn't recommend doing it often or for extended periods of time. Working out is best but I hate it too and have a terrible time with it as well. Try to find a sport or activity that will keep you active. I'm very unathletic but I remembered really liking boxing.

This is terrible advice!! Starving your body is the worst thing you could possibly do for weight loss. You may loose a few pounds while you starve yourself, but as soon as you start eating again you'll gain anything you lost and more.

carminecris89 13

Of course its not great advice...I didn't say it's good for you. Starving yourself isn't a life style, it's a quick fix. You don't gain it back if you cut down unhealthy habits and then start working out or doing something. It's a way to get Your weight down but it won't stay down if you don't lose weight and eat better.

And do the duckface. You're guaranteed to drop pounds a day doing the duckface.

redmane 21

Anorexia, here she comes! Starving yourself is terrible on your body and can cause organ failure.

CCDNRGD81411 3

Thats pretty pathetic of you to go that far to not exercise. But when you have health problems that kill you you can blame yourself.have a short life. *waits for the thumbs down*