By Ashy104 - 09/01/2010 05:36 - United States

Today, I asked my mom if she thought I looked skinny in my shorts. She jiggled my leg fat, looked up at me and walked away. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 781
You deserved it 26 351

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Why would you wear shorts when it's freezing anyway? And, I feel like I'm repeating myself, but when your thighs are relaxed, they always jiggle unless you're only skin and bones.

Before all the people who have never touched a girl start calling the OP fat; unless if you're horribly anorexic, every girl has more or less fat on their thighs.

Comments

Why would you wear shorts when it's freezing anyway? And, I feel like I'm repeating myself, but when your thighs are relaxed, they always jiggle unless you're only skin and bones.

addendum: of course I don't mean they continiously jiggle, but they do when slapped.

Yeah I agree.... you'd have to have reaaallllyyy toned legs or be really really thin. We're girls - we're made to have some fat stores.

Why ask the question? Stupid girl question because there is never a right answer from anyone. If the answer is "yes, you look skinny" then you don't believe her and you get angry; if the answer is "no, you look fat" then you get angry. So the only answer to the question that doesn't provoke anger is a diversion tactic such as: "Want a screw?" (doesn't work for mothers, only boyfriends), or "Why haven't you cleaned your room?" (works for mothers, not boyfriends)

moxie0dae 4

I'm only skin and bone and my thighs still jiggle

She was probably wearing shorts because she is from Georgia and even in the winter it is very warm.

wazdog 4
muffinsareyummy 1

She isn't 'fat'. She may just have a pear-shaped body opposed to an apple-shaped one, wear her fat stores in her thighs instead of her stomach. I myself happen to be slightly underweight, yet I have more fat on my legs than anywhere else.

yaa samee. my legs r so chunky but everywhere else so skinny. :S

jentrowluvsya 0

um 109here and I have thigh fat at thetop. who wants to hug bones anyway?

Some people shouldn't wear certain things. For example, fat people in shorts or solos... Not the most attractive look fatties...

65- you shouldn't judge, it says you're 19, but with the work it looks like you've gotten done on your face (maybe you were born plastic) you look like you're in your 30's.

Before all the people who have never touched a girl start calling the OP fat; unless if you're horribly anorexic, every girl has more or less fat on their thighs.

Yep, whether they are super fit or not, I'm pretty sure there is going to be some fat on thier thighs.

Elemaj 0

ur mom iz a bitch (my regards). I hope that you do not develop a complex.

chomsuon 0

you shouldn't have to ask people to judge you because of your lack of confidence. be glad the way you look!!

ipwnallmen 10

a woman where i used to live did this to me once.... hmm????

perdix 29

Mirror, Mirror on the Wall couldn't have delivered the bad news to you without the humiliation of hearing it from another person? You must have some serious denial issues when you look in a mirror (or step on a scale for that matter.)