By maddiebauer - 26/07/2012 14:48 - United States - Plainfield

Today, my mom once again commented on how I need to work out. It has come to the point that I now walk around in exercise clothes and have a bottle of water/fake sweat to put on, just so she thinks I work out. This is how lazy I am. FML
I agree, your life sucks 7 402
You deserved it 45 533

Same thing different taste

Top comments

CoolRainbowdash 15

Why are you so dead set against exercising??

Comments

Well, she has a point. Get off your lazy ass and work out....for real!

Walking around is exercise. What were you expecting to do? A marathon?

Starting is the hardest part. Five years ago the thought of doing a single push up made me shutter. Now I'm doing my first triathlon this weekend. Once you get started and keep going it becomes habit and you don't want to stop. :)

Nothing gets a person to work out more than motivation music. Download Eye of the Tiger or Final Countdown.

DylansMomma 9

Your comment : I hope you mom is in "tip-top shape" to be telling you to work out OP. Annoying. YDI though, for pretending.

naybaksh 4

Working out isnt that bad and you will feel better about yourself

You know, there's an easy solution for that. It's called actual exercise.

Sounds almost half as bad as my sister

if you have an xbox 360 get a kinect to go with it and buy the game your shape, heck even any dance game they all work. i know a guy that lost 100lbs from dance.central doing it a couple times every week.

Trouble with Dance Central is that the songs are all utter shite.

mrbobmarley4 8

That's how lazy you are? More like thats how much of a fatass you are...

Yeah, because you can't be lazy AND fat.