By maddiebauer - 26/07/2012 14:48 - United States - Plainfield

Today, my mom once again commented on how I need to work out. It has come to the point that I now walk around in exercise clothes and have a bottle of water/fake sweat to put on, just so she thinks I work out. This is how lazy I am. FML
I agree, your life sucks 7 402
You deserved it 45 533

Same thing different taste

Top comments

CoolRainbowdash 15

Why are you so dead set against exercising??

Comments

Hiimhaileypotter 52

Wow, seriously? YDI. You might as well just work out!

Seriously OP you put so much effort into faking it might as well try working out.

This isn't a wasted effort! Getting dress, spraying yourself down, and walking around whilst carrying around that heavy water bottle burns calories. So in your effort NOT to work out, you're working out! "If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice."

almostmarried 5

Pretty pathetic but hey, live how you want too.

I am not one to work out. Instead I try to find hobbies that require exercise like paintball and kayaking. My doc put a big no way in hell on paintball until we know what's wrong with me. I'd kill to be able to do something like that. All I can say op is get your ass moving and find something like that you enjoy. Stop taking it for granted. And if you happen to be overweight I'd like to mention I played with some very large people on my tournament team. They lost a lot of weight while we played.

julygirl18 8

Don't feel too bad. This is where I see you deserve it doesn't make sense for this fml

Seriously? You don't see at all where OP might just be lazy, and deserve feeling bad about putting in such an effort to deceive someone who's just trying to push her to be healthy?

I know this is harsh.... But just go work out! Oh wait, that wasn't so harsh... Anyway, I'm 14 years old, hate my body, I started working out and i still hate my body, but i feel at least ten times better about myself! Trust me, it's not that bad! I know those treadmills look scary, but once you get on them, they're not that bad at all!

AClassActx3 7

When you're 14 you don't have your permanent body yet! Dont worry :)

redmane 21

Yes but you should start to take care of your body when you're young. Being young doesn't give you an excuse to be unhealthy.

I was bullied at 15 and spent years hating how I looked. At 34 I'm finally making the changes I need to wear smaller clothes and be healthy. It's good that you're making changes now. Lots of luck with them and don't hate yourself. I wish I'd make the changes in time for college or even for starting work so at least you have a headstart.

Iknoweverything 29

Instead of working out, I hung up my car keys and walked anywhere that was within 2 miles. It got my family off my back, gave me some "me" time, and I didn't feel guilty enough to post about it on this site. Not only is it exercise, I didn't have to fill up my gas tank as much, and was able to buy stuff I actually WANTED to buy. At least make sure to DRINK your water, and try to stay off soda. I lost 30 pounds by giving up soda. Drinking water is a start!

It's amazing how much sugar a single can of soda has. You might as well ingest a pound of pure sugar.

shrdlu 28

Well put! I hate "exercise". OTOH "walking to the barbershop for a haircut" is an errand so that's okay with me, even if it's a mile each way.

galic33130 2

Next time she says that just say " hey i could lose some pounds but you cant lose some years"

Yes, perfect plan. Insult your mother by reminding her that she's older than you. Brilliant.

39: Worst comeback in the history of things that come back (including boomerangs and songs that repeat "bring it back").

The_Big_Boss 20

Working out can be fun. I dh mountain bike. It's fun, keeps you in shape.. Can only say good things about it. It's expensive, though. Quality parts, maintenance, and the inevitable hospital bills add up

missabbey 3

Ya but there can be free fun exercises too…like I LOVE swimming witch can be cheap not always free but cheap and I love crunches and squats and they are free (: