By somewhatlucky - 27/12/2011 09:42 - United States

Today, my mom convinced me that she and my dad were getting divorced. I have anxiety problems, so I had a panic attack. She then laughed, and said, "Just kidding, I wanted to see your reaction. It's the best so far." FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 061
You deserved it 3 872

Same thing different taste

Top comments

cookie_3008 4

Ha!! Tell her you are expecting a child, and enjoy the show.

You should have told her "Good that you are joking mum. I wouldn't have the heart to tell you I would choose to stay with dad!"

Comments

if you get away from your parents you might no longer have anxiety.

kristena103 14

That must have been sad I bet u were mad at ur mom

Your life does not suck your mother does for doing that to you.

MissMcFly 6

put a fake cockroach in her food & see how she reacts to that.

Aren't parents supposed to comfort you? And the winner for mom of the year goes to....not yours. Lol

People with anxiety disorders aren't all huddled up in a corner avoiding panic attacks, for all you people who assume the OP doesn't know how to laugh at the world or take a joke. I have relatively severe PTSD and while most days I feel happy and excited about life, things happen for stupid reasons. Once at work, I was doing some mindless task when my heart went into a severe panic mode for some strange reason and I had to take a break to avoid passing out from oxygen deprivation in my brain. After about 30 minutes, I was back to normal. Some of you need to educate yourselves a little more about the things you criticize.

PTSD isn't the only anxiety disorder, so yes, there are (rather many) people that are in fact huddled up in corners to avoid their panic attacks.

JhunnySuperman 0

Props on speaking what you believe in in your about me. Not a lot of people have that confidence.