By somewhatlucky - 27/12/2011 09:42 - United States

Today, my mom convinced me that she and my dad were getting divorced. I have anxiety problems, so I had a panic attack. She then laughed, and said, "Just kidding, I wanted to see your reaction. It's the best so far." FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 061
You deserved it 3 872

Same thing different taste

Top comments

cookie_3008 4

Ha!! Tell her you are expecting a child, and enjoy the show.

You should have told her "Good that you are joking mum. I wouldn't have the heart to tell you I would choose to stay with dad!"

Comments

chels1994 11

that's not something to fool around with...being a mother I would assume she would realize this...

Tell her your pregnant, and see what her reaction is lol

I love how everyone on here takes this super serious giving all these super serious answers like you're all internet Dr Phils. The point here is don't take crap seriously. This is why the TC got anxiety problem because people take things way too seriously these days.

chels1994 11

Its true that in most cases people do take things on here too seriously. This, however, is a serious matter seeing how the reactiong triggered something that could cause the OP health problems...not to sound like a monotone joy kill, but that's how I see this...

JhunnySuperman 0

Ya then she'll get killed by her already crazy mom

brick_man33 14

What a nice parent you have there. Maybe time to see someone about it - either a doctor or estate agents...

At least your parents aren't having a competition to see who gets the best reaction out of you

That same thing happened with my mom and I 2 days ago!!!

marisadc79 0

Wow I'd punch her in the ovary and tell her that it's hilarious what a bitch!