By why?! - 10/09/2011 01:57 - United States

Today, my mom baked cupcakes for my visiting grandparents. Later, I saw my grandpa chowing down on them. Even later, my mom demanded to know why there were a dozen cupcake wrappers on my bed. I've essentially been framed by my own grandpa, and am now grounded for a month. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 242
You deserved it 2 859

Same thing different taste

Top comments

How disgusting of you to blame it on your poor old grandpa

nick347b 6

Take your moms secret stash of chocolate and throw the wrappers on his bed.

Comments

Revenge is the sweetest thing next to getting pussy

Thats hilarious, you had to at least have found it funny!

Why do parents ground us for the stupidest stuff?

This completely happened to me! On mothers day 3 years ago, my brother chocolates and then everyone except my grandma went to see my brother's indoor soccer game. When we came back, a whole box of chocolates was gona and the empty wrappers were all in the trsh can, but my grandma blamed it on me and said that i ran into the house when we got back and took them all and ate them. As crazy as it sounds, it literally tore my family apart because my mom told my grandma that she was lying and my grandma refused to admit it and kept blaming me, so my mom doesn't talk to her anymore. It's absolutely insane and unacceptable for a grandparent to do something like that to their grandchild!

bubo_fml 10

Next time, hide his dentures...I used to do that 2 my Gramps & wouldn't give 'em back til he could whistle the "Star Spangled Banner!" He would chase me around the kitchen table & whip my ass w/ his bamboo cane!!

zlynch37 2