By NoorFML - 19/10/2012 14:37 - United States - Baton Rouge

Today, my mom was feeling down, so I decided to buy her a gift. Knowing she likes lighthouses, I bought her a tiny one that plugs in and lights up. I brought it home, plugged it in, and when she saw me with it, she said, "Wipe that smirk off your face and get that junk out of here." FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 229
You deserved it 2 042

Same thing different taste

Top comments

CallMeMcFeelii 13

Holy shit. This is only the second time I saw the actual poster comment. And its even more awesome that it was Noors. Haha.

minorcrisis 8

Comments

minorcrisis 8

A dumb parent with every fml these days.

Truthfully a mini lighthouse is a really shitty gift.

-85, Hey, you mess with noor and you mess with ezio. Tread carefully my friend, you may end up with a knife in your back.

Mads_1234 28

I think she was just in a bad mood :/ Good luck with your mom Noor!

show her this FML post.... you're gonna be swimming in brownie points

Lighthouses and nightlights are two different things, my friend.

unknown_user5566 26

Except when they are combined into one item. I know, your mind is blown.

Help me clean it up! It's all over the walls!

PleaseStayChill 9

Judging by their genius post, I'd say there wouldn't be much to clean up.

PleaseStayChill 9

Btw, Ouchandgoodfight.... You're a condescending ****. I just wanted to let you know that I dislike you.

71- Calm down brosky, do as your username says.

PleaseStayChill 9

It was a calm statement. Very calm. I'm not yelling, or even angry. I was just calmly stating a fact.

T9FTW 20
fernclogger 5

Wow, just because your mom feels like shit doesn't mean she should treat you like that, especially if you were trying to cheer her up.

beddington 7

Sounds like your the "Light of her life"

Amazing! Bad grammar AND a bad pun! I bet you'll be a comedian some day.

Actually it's not bad grammar. It's incorrect word usage.

unknown_user5566 26

Of course it is. If a woman acts like a bitch, it's always PMS/Menopause/typical woman logic. You sir, are a genius.

SneakherHead 5

Yeah it's definitely Menopause or PMS

22! Your comment reminds me of my moms fight with me, and my girlfriends fight with me... me... "Honey, are you okay?" Her... " WHAT THE F****??? DO I LOO OKAY??" Me. "...no? Are you on your period? Can I help do something?" Her: "all guys think its PMS OR MENOPAUSE! F** you!!!" Me. "What's wrong then? Can I help?" Her. "NO ! I'm on my period! Guys can't fix everything you know!!" Totally not pms or anything like that... Right 22?

unknown_user5566 26

78- Oh, forgive me. The one instance in your life where PMS is the culprit of a shitty attitude OBVIOUSLY means that it's ALWAYS the cause. My original comment (22) wasn't denying that PMS, etc, never causes a bad mood. I'm just sick of seeing those type of comments on every FML where a girl is rude.

78- you had that conversation with your mom?

Llama_Face89 33

81- it's the Internet. It's going to happen. No use complaining about it.

kriz_allizwell 6

Bitches aint shit but menses and ****.

beddington 7

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway