By why?! - 10/09/2011 01:57 - United States

Today, my mom baked cupcakes for my visiting grandparents. Later, I saw my grandpa chowing down on them. Even later, my mom demanded to know why there were a dozen cupcake wrappers on my bed. I've essentially been framed by my own grandpa, and am now grounded for a month. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 242
You deserved it 2 859

Same thing different taste

Top comments

How disgusting of you to blame it on your poor old grandpa

nick347b 6

Take your moms secret stash of chocolate and throw the wrappers on his bed.

Comments

The injustice is painful, you need to confront your grandpa and get him to clear it up with your mum. Also, a month? That's ridiculously excessive :p I don't get why American's seem to be so obsessed with grounding their kids... personally, it would just make me want to rebel even more!

If anything, it turns us into anti-social hermits more than turns us rebellious. At least, that's what happened to me. I wasn't a bad kid or anything. Mom was just PMSing 24/7 and everything I did warranted groundation during my teen years.

I think a good ass beating is better than grounding your child

trellz17 19

Wow You got punished for that?? Hmmm well make sure you always wash your hands or you might get locked in the basement for 2 weeks.

That is the most pathetic story, I have ever read.

SolemnlyLove 7

Im sorry unless you're younger than a teenager then you are just pathetic...

So being framed by your grandpa is pathetic to you if op is younger than a teen? really? Just because you're so high and mighty you think getting framed while you're young by anyone is pathetic? Dude, grow a brain, you are the one who is pathetic.

Reminds me of that grandpa that threw the controller at the kid when the mom walks in and sees ****. Of course the kid gets blamed

Those weren't baked goods. They were baked bads! At least they weren't made out of Rainbow Dash.

Something tells me that the mods will get sick of this...

PYLrulz 17

Shit, if I was going to get grounded for bullshit, then I'd make it worth my while and do something evil