By Meaghan - 12/02/2013 17:41 - United States - North Myrtle Beach

Today, my maid of honor, who offered to take care of my wedding dress before the D-Day, left it near her open window during heavy rain. My dress is now ruined, and she's backed out due to stress. I'm supposed to be getting married tomorrow. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 212
You deserved it 3 745

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Don't worry, my wife was sick on our wedding day. She was in the bathroom for more then half the reception. And it was still a great day.

perdix 29

D-Day is June 6, so you should have plenty of time to dry out the dress and get someone else to be you maid of honor.

Comments

Aww so sorry OP! Why would she keep it by a window anyways? Definitely FYL :( hopefully you find something for your wedding. On a the bright side, congrats on getting married! :)

Or...Wet bridal dress competition, you'll be the winner automatically!

zingline89 18

I tried reading your comment in different accents to give you the benefit of the doubt, but nothing can help how badly this was written.

17- did you try the Hoodlumese accent? That one did the trick for me.

I felt like a rapper reading the comment...

unknown_user5566 26

If you choose not to postpone the wedding, just remember the dress isn't the most important thing- the fact that you're marrying the man you love is. Find a pretty rental dress, say "I do", and enjoy the best day of your life. :)

perdix 29

#24, I'm guessing the one that ***** the groom might win the category.

Ok, so second worst maid of honor ever. Well, definitely top 5 worst.

Wow, you apparently didn't make the best choice to make her moh

How do u leave a dress out of a window? Sounds to me like that was on purpose.

#28: Not ouside of a window, but indoors next to a window, which was left open in a rainstorm.