By ohemgee23 - 19/02/2010 05:31 - United States

Today, my little sister walked in on me and my boyfriend. I told her I would give her 10$ if she just pretended it never happened. She agreed, walked out and shut the door. Later, when my parents arrived, she yells: "Nicole and Joe were naked upstairs!" FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 549
You deserved it 20 748

Same thing different taste

Top comments

buttshapedfruit 0

ydi for doing it when your younger Sister was in the house.

sublime93 0

She's being a **** for having sex with her boyfriend? If you say so, bitter virgin.

Comments

Beat her up. Take your money back. Beat her up again. Take $10 from her. Then beat her up again for good measure.

Fyl and ur lil sister, get ur money back :)

"Wait untill you have your own place", "still live with their parents" etcetera etcetera. Frankly, **** you, you bunch of pathetic virgins. That's simply not how that works in a healthy teen relationship. My girlfriend and i both live with our parents, and both have younger siblings like OP's. So, agreed OP, your life is ******.

youthink_fml 0

Just because you're an immature teenager, still living home with mommy and daddy, and wants to have sex, it's ok? If you're not mature enough to move out of mommy and daddy's house, you're immature for a lot of things, 1 being sex. Frankly, **** you, you pathetic adult-wanna-be.

First of all, you don't need to have your own place to be mature enough to have sex. Just because someone is a homeowner does not mean they are the only people mature enough to have sex. Living with her parents doesn't make her immature. Most students in high school live with their parents. IT'S NORMAL. and you sound immature because you use words like "mommy and daddy". so STFU. And maybe she's in college and commutes. OR she was just coming home for the weekend. You are an idiot. Are you saying college students aren't mature enough to have sex? Sure, they didn't lock the door, but that's not the point. Just because someone lives with their parents does not make them immature.

scorpioserpent 1

The point is that she lives with her parents and they don't want her having sex (or else she wouldn't be bribing her sister), so as long as she lives with her parents she has to respect their rules.

I think you misunderstood the comment...

Maybe next time, you'll convince your sibling by putting the $ sign infront of the vlue of money. E.G. $10...

When people sleep together in their parents houses that's the risk they take. Yeah it's not like this couple would be the first to do it, but if you do get caught you don't really have much reason to complain.

ninjabob13 0

YDI for having sex with siblings home. think next time.

You could have gotten a baby sitter for one hour for $7.

YDI for so many reasons. First, the simple thing that anyone over the age of five should understand: your little siblings will *always* take your money and then do exactly what they want. Once she's got $10 in her hand, why the hell wouldn't she want to introduce such juicy drama? Second, why was your door able to be opened? If you don't have a lock, there are always chairs or piles of books to be used. Don't be an idiot... even if you thought you were alone there will always be surprises. Finally, what the hell were you doing having sex when your little sister was home anyway? Jeezy creezy, people really need to think about the consequences of their actions. It's your own damn fault.

JapCracker420 0

That's when the back off the hand comes into play...

i think you should have invested a little more in that maybe a 20 ydi