By ohemgee23 - 19/02/2010 05:31 - United States

Today, my little sister walked in on me and my boyfriend. I told her I would give her 10$ if she just pretended it never happened. She agreed, walked out and shut the door. Later, when my parents arrived, she yells: "Nicole and Joe were naked upstairs!" FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 550
You deserved it 20 748

Same thing different taste

Top comments

buttshapedfruit 0

ydi for doing it when your younger Sister was in the house.

sublime93 0

She's being a **** for having sex with her boyfriend? If you say so, bitter virgin.

Comments

sabiancymbol 1

beat her up and get your money back

evanlover 0

this is to number 2. just because she had sex doesn't make her a **** maybe she realy loves her boi friend. I hate people that judge :) so in the future (#2) STFU

YDI for being too stupid to lock yourself in your room, my girl and I always did that around her siblings and we kept the damn room locked.

iamweasel321 0

I would say she was watching jersey shore

cookie_3008 4

YDI for being cheap...;) 10 bucks?!! even I would have given u away for that kind of money.. ^_^. maybe if u had offered to do her homework for a month or something. jk. noo, noo... ;) i feel you... i have 4 younger nightmares of my own.

LittleSaraa 0

Haa, ihts okaay. Same has happend to me beforee too! Yikkess, my mom dropped my allowance & now I have a job during the day so I'm not home.

Op said that her sister walked in on her boyfriend...prob. Making out and stuff not exactly having sex. So the little girl might of just told her parents that they were naked just so she can see her sister introuble. It doesnt exactly mean they were naked. OP, FYL I have 2sisters and 2brothers all younger then me and when my fiance is over they always walk in....they just dont get it. And for whoever is calling OP a ****...almost alll of you makeout/ have sex/ and give BJ's when your parents and siblings are home so stop being hyprociates. Just because she posted it on here...you shouldnt bag on something that you've probably done 100 times!!!