By ohemgee23 - 19/02/2010 05:31 - United States

Today, my little sister walked in on me and my boyfriend. I told her I would give her 10$ if she just pretended it never happened. She agreed, walked out and shut the door. Later, when my parents arrived, she yells: "Nicole and Joe were naked upstairs!" FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 549
You deserved it 20 748

Same thing different taste

Top comments

buttshapedfruit 0

ydi for doing it when your younger Sister was in the house.

sublime93 0

She's being a **** for having sex with her boyfriend? If you say so, bitter virgin.

Comments

I think this is an FML on your sisters part. She should have been smart enough to keep her mouth shut and blackmail you for more money til you broke down and told your parents on your own. Not to mention the poor girl had to see something that will probably scar her for life. Learn to use door locks and common sense.

"I TOLD her I would give her 10$ if she just pretended it never happened" The OP told her sister she would give her 10$, the OP didn't actually give her the money...so yeah, YDI for not getting out your wallet straight away. Plus, another YDI for not closing/locking your door!

Hermyoni 0

If she's living at home and bribed her little sister not to say anything. I am going to assume she is underage. Therefore YDI. Not only because you should wait til your an adult but also til you have your own place.

YDI by going at it when your little sister was there....and by not locking the door. Serves you right.

BlooCheese 6

Oh god the best part about this FML is that I have a friend named Nicole who dated a guy named Joe and she has a little sister who would do exactly the same thing if she walked in on them having sex XD

Well, it would be kind of common sense to not be naked doing stuff upstairs like that when you have a younger sibling in the same house. At least WAIT till no one is there. Pretty obvious.

slpknt24 0

Guantanamo bay is living proof that only torture keeps people from talking. You should have tied her up and smacked her until she swore she would not tell.

this sounds like the Nicole purdy I use to know is this you Nicole lol

maybee you shud lock your door next timee