By ohemgee23 - 19/02/2010 05:31 - United States

Today, my little sister walked in on me and my boyfriend. I told her I would give her 10$ if she just pretended it never happened. She agreed, walked out and shut the door. Later, when my parents arrived, she yells: "Nicole and Joe were naked upstairs!" FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 549
You deserved it 20 748

Same thing different taste

Top comments

buttshapedfruit 0

ydi for doing it when your younger Sister was in the house.

sublime93 0

She's being a **** for having sex with her boyfriend? If you say so, bitter virgin.

Comments

Quest_ 13

So she bursts in without knocking, then accepts the deal with no intention of honoring it? What a little shit. Get your boyfriend to jerk off on her pillow.

ObeyTheSnarf 0

That's sick and wrong. Shame on you.

gwa_fml 0

Let that be a lesson to you. if you're going to be a ****, don't expect anyone to keep your dirty little secrets, not even your family.

lock the door stupid and ytf are u doing that with a little sister in the house? YDI

Diannaa 0

I'm happy that I am the youngest! all of my sisters are out of the house already :)

Why would your parents care? As long as you where responsible I don't see the problem. They know it works, having made two little humans themselves.

because some parents don't want their kids being a **** or not having sex until they're older. and (sad to say) but if they have a daughter they're even more protective of that.

ydi for doing it when ur sister is there and for nit locking the door

not everyone has locks on their doors! jeses people before you flip out, take time to think! not EVERYONES house has doors that lock!

Two very good lessons: A) Lock the door B) Never trust little kids, they rat you out for EVERYTHING!!!!!!

I stopped tattling on my older brother when I was 8. : Regardless, learn to lock the door.

Advice for the future, OP: 1) Put something heavy in front of the door. 2) Remain clothed enough that if somebody _does_ try to come into the room, you can cover up quickly. (Or alternatively, as some others have said, wait till the house is empty before doing rude things :P) Assuming that the two of you were being responsible about contraception, are both over the age of consent and have been together for a reasonable amount of time, hopefully your parents won't be too bothered.