By ohemgee23 - 19/02/2010 05:31 - United States

Today, my little sister walked in on me and my boyfriend. I told her I would give her 10$ if she just pretended it never happened. She agreed, walked out and shut the door. Later, when my parents arrived, she yells: "Nicole and Joe were naked upstairs!" FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 549
You deserved it 20 748

Same thing different taste

Top comments

buttshapedfruit 0

ydi for doing it when your younger Sister was in the house.

sublime93 0

She's being a **** for having sex with her boyfriend? If you say so, bitter virgin.

Comments

little sisters r so anoying... my gf's sisters are always trying to take a photo of we makin out... and some more stuff.. i hate them, that's why i'm not going to her house anymore

having no younger siblings us good after all :D Jeez dont u ppl lock ur doors???

bassguitar19 1

better yet, learn to lock a ******* door. YOU LAZY PRICK OP!!!!

Kb_2526 0

Wow. That sucks, thank god I have no siblings. And I don't have a door so therefore i don't have a lock soo if I ever get caught I'm screwed. BIG TIME.

"To young to have sex." Shut the **** up. You people piss me off. If she had protection and was mature about it who the **** cares?Don't be such a typical virgin, jealous of anyone who gets laid. Also, I've had my little brothers almost catch me and my boyfriend, I know how badly it sucks. Although OP probably knew the sister was around, that is no excuse not to have sex. People shouldn't be so god damn nosy.

stephaniiiebaby 0

omgg that really suucks, did u get in alot of trouble??

"YDI for being a ****", "Enjoy your grounding", blah blah blah. Sex is normal...whether her parents like it or not, most people have sex as a teen. Cause hey guess what....not everything magically happens on your 18th birthday. The people posting all the nasty comments might as well just say something along the lines of, "YDI for going through puberty." Also, that shit about the sexual organs not fully developing till you're an adult...come on. Just an excuse by Republican douchebags who insist everyone stay virgins till they're 30 years old and married.

coffeeshawtee 0

LOL. Yesterday, I went with my family to my aunt's house. I am 14. My uncle at some point said something about my great grandmother having got married at my age and gave birth a year later. I told her "Wow, granny, you were young." Her reply? "My boyfriend and I were really christian. We wanted to have sex, but we couldnt so we got married and did it. I got pregnant very soon, and the fun was over. FML" I was the one wanting to say FML! So OP just do it, it was mormal even 75 years ago!! Just be sure to wear a condom!

atenza 0

129 and 151 are catholic faggots go suck jesus's dick while you are at it