By Anonymous - 24/04/2013 15:20 - United States

Today, my husband laughed at me for farting in the bathtub; I lied by admitting to it. The fact is that I have enough back-fat to create suction against the bathtub. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 080
You deserved it 17 544

Same thing different taste

Comments

I'm in good shape and I make ultra-farts with my back in the tub. Its just how we're shaped hun.

True, but if she feels that way about herself then she really needs to change it.

bieberfuldubstep 4

46- that's terrible! ...You'll just drag it out that way. Have her take a long walk off a short pier, much more effective.

Psh, you're not fat because you can make farts in the tub with your back! If it were me and my boyfriend, we would have made a game of it and kept back-farting. You're really not that fat if you two can fit in a tub together, so don't be so hard on yourself!

finch01 18

Pretty sure you don't have to be fat to do that.

Bathtub farts or back fat farts, either way they sound funny

Patindatrap 3
AboveAll04 14

sir, can you please get your hippopotamus out of my bathtub....yeah thanks !

It would be OK if it wasn't farting so much, but its just to much to take.

dissdawg 5

Actually, anyone can make that. It doesn't matter how fat you are.

I think the fact she lied and claimed it was a fart is a tacit admission that she believes she is fat. I could be wrong.

thatgirlincali 13

I feel like the fart would be more embarrassing because he married you so he must think you have a decent or nice body...right?