By Anonymous - 24/04/2013 15:20 - United States

Today, my husband laughed at me for farting in the bathtub; I lied by admitting to it. The fact is that I have enough back-fat to create suction against the bathtub. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 080
You deserved it 17 544

Same thing different taste

Comments

since you've established the fact that you're lazy, try liposuction. Because who has time for exercise anyway.

It never said that she was lazy. Not all overweight people can control how their bodies metabolize substances. Don't judge a book by its cover, and so on..

collegedream121 8

You make time for exercise if you truly want to lose weight first of all and second of all liposuction cost money and you will just gain all the weight back while your waiting to heal. Being truly happy with yourself is what really matters not other peoples opinions.

raytyler26 16

Use this as motivation to start working out! You can do it!!

I read this in Rob Schneider's voice.(:

Pretty big bathtub to fit both of you if you suction to it..

It's like a mathematical equation for your bathtub. Like the relationship between area and circumference, more suction = bigger tub. You didn't know about that?

How could you being fat be anything other than YDI?

The whole situation can be considered a FYL, while the reason it happened could be deserved.

Not everyone who's overweight is that way because they eat junk food and sit around all day, but thanks for playing! You're a massive asshat, by the way.

28, a medical condition? Unlucky genes? WHATEVER? Don't be so judgemental.

Up to a certain point, I can grant you that it isn't necessarily your fault, but at some point, it becomes neglect. And you might hate me for saying this, but it's truth. Although, I don't see anything wrong with being fat, I see it as proof that the person is living life the way they want.

The embarrassment should be motivation enough lol