By fatflabbyfail - 20/02/2010 06:09 - United States

Today, after having my bath, I realised that I've gotten so fat that I have to lift up my butt cheeks in order to dry underneath them. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 146
You deserved it 42 309

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Tikwichka 5

Ugh, now there's an image I don't want in my head!

Just make sure you're not the one in walmart with short shorts.

Comments

loose weight then fatty.. it's discusting!!

wow your an example of the kind of people I hate. not that i'm fat, but you just hate people cuz they're not anorexic or belimic

what's wrong with my spelling?? I didn't know I was getting marked on this!!

I didn't say I hate fat people I said it's discusting fat people can loose weight it's a choice!! being too skinny is also discusting!!

I hope you are misspelling on purpose. Cause you really are a dumbass. And you dont look American either so how is everyone gonna say we are stupid?

soo?? what's your point!! his isn't a spelling test buddy..

it's not ALWAYS a choice.. some people gain weight for medical reasons that they can't control.

what do u mean? gain weight due to medication? or different medical conditions?

both actually.. I feel sorry for people who can't help it. but for those who are overweight because they don't take care of themselves ..and don't care about their image.. well then that is pretty disgusting.

no I'm not American I'm Australian.. I'm happy you all know how to spell do you all want merit awards??

All4UandOnlyU 4

@pendatic love your picture is that at the Chicago museum?

Ugh, please do not admit to being Australian; you are embarrassing us as a nation.

lmao Zuuzuu... Even AFTER they tried to explain to you the right spelling, you kept saying ''loose'' and ''discusting'' like an idiot. You are a shame, please get off the interwebz and go train your brain for some time. It's been neglected ALOT!! Dumb ****.

Averizzle 0

Wow you guys are mobbing this girl for spelling something wrong and saying being fat is nasty. It isn't like everyone here hasn't spelled something wrong or said something stupid. Jesus..

dragonite6935 0

it's only because she continues to spell incorrectly.

dude, you guys are ******* gay. almost every one of you guys are hating on that girl for spelling words wrong. I mean really? is it necessary to be a prick about it? damn... and uhh zuuzuu or whatever, haha, you can gain weight from diabetes or birth control.

I think that the other reason she is being ganged up on is because she doesn't realize that some overweight people don't have the choice to exercise the fat off. That's where it gets frusterating to explain to her. I guess there are actual people like that.

zuuzuu, you should just stop commenting back, it makes you look worse everytime..

Aggriken 0

what the hell is a 'merit award?'

bluesclues72 0

lmfao. You know what's even funnier than the fact that zuuzuu is an idiot? The picture isn't even her! If you type in, "hot girl" on google, the picture comes up. What a disgrace to the country/island/continent/nation of Austrailia.

Whooooa, holy shit, good find bluesclues! I'm not gonna ask how you found that out, haha. :P

Hey Zuuzuu, you don't have to be a great speller,with your looks all you gotta do is smile, shake your azz and guys will line up to spell for you!!

bluesclues72 0

Thank you, thank you! The reason I know that is because I signed up for free foto messenger on my iPod and I didn't want to put my real picture up there so I looked for a picture of a pretty woman. Thats what came up and I used it. Fail zuuzuu, EPIC fail.

wizzard_fml 0

@157: > when you refuse to correct yourself it just shows that you are a dumbass Or maybe it just shows that one doesn't care about a random stranger's opinion... lol *** - that's a funny mispelling... and it's funny how the other "mistakes" are driving people berZerk... big fat lol... with wet underparts! (ps. troll win for zuuzuu!)

silentangel777 0
Tikwichka 5

Ugh, now there's an image I don't want in my head!

lilbyrd43 0

LMAO@LIFTING BUTT CHEEKS....AKWAAAARD

This FML raises one of three questions; How often do you bath!? OR How fast did it take for you get so fat?? OR How slow are you? ._. In any case, I agree, F your life :/

How could you let yourself get that fat? I would think you would start to notice after you gain about 15 and change something. And instead of bitchin about how fat you are go run or bike

M4V3R1CKR13 0

Eww Stop Going To McDonalds ! 

I didn't even want to laugh at this; it's just too sad. #20, it's very easy to slowly gain weight and to not realise how much you've put on. It's the same as growing taller little by little and not realising that you are a giant. Even as you buy yourself new clothes, the change is so gradual that you don't notice it until you are startled one day. OP, losing weight the right way isn't easy but it's worth it. Good luck.

TrekkieGirl 0

Gotta say, this FML grossed me out a bit. OP, why would you even want to share something like this? I hope now that since you recognize how much you've let yourself go, that you don't just ignore it, but instead work on changing it. Being overweight is really no laughing matter. Good luck.

dancmgg 0

ewwwwwwwwwwww that's disgusting!

Maybe OP just has a lot of junk in the trunk.

ydi for being so fat that you would actually roll if you were pushed down a hill. losing weight really isn't that difficult

ImRawrtastic 0

lmao at least u finally realized?:)

efil_ym_kcuf 0

How does anyone deserve it? And all of you posting rude comments such as childish namecalling, really need to get a grip!

tereshay 0

watchu gon do wit all that junk, all that junk inside yo trunk?!

tweetbaby14 18

aaaaahhhhhh no!!!! now I'm gonna have nightmares of random fat people toweling off *shudders*

YDI for posting that where people might read that when they're eating.

girlygirl666 0

There are basically two groups of commentators when it comes to the " I'm so fat...." FMLs Group One: Knows what a salad fork is. Group Two: Uses that weird looking forky thing to fish their fried Twinkies out of the deep-fat-frier. Group One is funny as hell. Group Two is pathetic.

Malinkrot 3

#189 sounds like one of those bitter, angry looking girls who is always eating a salad and glares at any female who eats fast food. I'm 5'1 and 105 pounds and I see those girls all the time looking at my McDonalds in horror. yeah, I am a girl and skinnier than you but actually eat real meals. so enjoy your dinner salad while I have steak and potatoes and dessert too.

girlygirl666 0

@ 196: Actually, I eat very well, thank you. I just don't eat like a pig. No, I'm not jealous of your McDonalds. That stuff makes me sick. I don't know why people love it so much. I'm not bitter at all. I just think there are way too many fat people whining about being fat. If people don't mind being fat, then whatever... It's their choice. They shouldn't bitch about things that happen to them because of it. Come on- lifting one's ass cheeks to dry them?! Why would anyone ever say that? That's beyond gross. Hope this clears things up for you. Now go **** yourself, k? Thanks.

bluesclues72 0

@20;; It's bathe sweetheart ;) I'm super, super! I'm super, super speller!

expen_dable 0

#196 that reminds me of my cousin, she is obsessed with soy milk and salads and made a big deal about the cake we had for my birthday, complete with a speech about carbs, sugar and saturated fats. the funny thing is that she isn't that skinny, she has thin legs but a tubby little gut #215 is probably angry because she is hungry

that's discusting, not an fml, ur fault

tweetbaby14 18

and to the people thinking that cuz OP is fat that she has a booty no she is a fat ass with a flat ass I on the other hand am thin but I have a booty I'm kinda like a younger beyonce but I don't sing

tweetbaby14 18

@ hater below obviously you do since you commented

wow #142, lmao a "younger beyonce"? keep dreaming OP, if ur weight is being a problem try going to the gym and exercise :) and if u have no choice and its a medical condition, that really sucks :( i hope u find a solution

tweetbaby14 18

I don't need to dream when I am. and I would put up a pic and prove it but I don't know how to on my iPod

Kuraaai 0

No offense, but no one cares that you're "like a younger Beyonce". xD

NOT an FML. with some discipline, you can fix this. no?

iSwag 0

well you better do something about it now because if you your ass won't be the only thing you have to lift up

NeonWar__ 0
NeonWar__ 0

excuse me? it's the shape of the dress wise ass.

At least you're saving the planet by using less water. Just one cup of water in the bath to fill it up when you get in.

Giorgio272 2

wow how can you get so overweight. Hope this experience teaches you that being fat is a crime. LOOSE SOME WEIGHT!

ccontente 0

Weren't you the one earlier that was saying that "it just makes you look stupid when you don't know the difference between loose and lose." o.o (pendatic) lol

Pendatic you know how it is. The line between literate and illiterate is so slight that at times it may barely be distinguishable, especially by the person involved. It kills a perfectly good joke every time.

Never question yourself. While I admit to playing to the audience at large, more often than not I'm very content knowing that only a few actually "get it". Gray matte, it is a terrible thing to waste. ;)

Uhhh that would be matter. I wish that I had the ability to build a good spell check for the touch/iPhone. Maybe in the next life.

htownlove 0

#21 you're dumb for insulting other people, and then you make the exact same mistake p.s. it's lost some weight not loosed

@htownlove, sometimes my itouch gets away from me and unlike the computer it cannot be corrected. My folly had I not immediately seen and corrected it would have been to cluelessly carry on without making amends. Nice try.

Just make sure you're not the one in walmart with short shorts.