By me - 19/05/2012 02:41 - United States - Wyandotte

Today, my husband and I were pulled over by a cop. He was still angry from our earlier argument over his constant freeloading, and when the cop told him we'd been doing 75 in a 55, he retorted, "Yeah? I did 75 in your mom last night, fuzzball." One more ticket I have to pay for. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 116
You deserved it 5 507

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Your husband is an idiot. He deserves a ticket. It does suck that you have to pay for it though.

Comments

Raylosophy 10
mydocs 2

Arguing while driving is usually not a great idea and it is very hard to argue alone - so OP is not entirely blameless here.

OP, if hubby was driving, I don't follow how you are financially responsible for the ticket. And I'll echo prior sentiments: you need to make it clear to him that you won't support him like this any more. He needs to grow up.

Shandra78 9

Should have made the freeloader walk home. Stop wasting your life and money on this loser and get a divorce.

First of all, what kind of ticket did he get for doing 75 in the cops mom? If it was for speeding, I would contest that because unless the cop was there (and he obviously wasn't or he would have already gotten a ticket then) he doesn't have a case. Second of all, if your hubby is so "quick" he has other issues. 75 in cops mom probably didn't satisfy her. He sounds like a 2 stroke joke.

perdix 29

Yes, and since he's broke, he shouldn't be mouthing off to the cops. If you can't do the time, don't do the crime.

Was that really necessary? Probably bummed out that cop's day with that rude reply for just doing his job.