By me - 19/05/2012 02:41 - United States - Wyandotte

Today, my husband and I were pulled over by a cop. He was still angry from our earlier argument over his constant freeloading, and when the cop told him we'd been doing 75 in a 55, he retorted, "Yeah? I did 75 in your mom last night, fuzzball." One more ticket I have to pay for. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 116
You deserved it 5 507

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Your husband is an idiot. He deserves a ticket. It does suck that you have to pay for it though.

Comments

kissmyace25 6

LMAO awesome husband thats not a FML thats a ROFLMFAO comment

DiamondSkate 4

He's not an idiot, he's hilarious lol

No, he's an idiot. You reveal some of that yourself when you enable someone like OP's husband.

mannguy 3

Cops should be able to hit people for things like this.

do you guys keep separate finances even while married? just a bad way of handling money.

I was going to agree with you. Since you are married shouldn't you both share the burden of finances? Just seems logical to me

thatoneguy79 10

It could be that OP works while Mr. OP does not, therefore OP would feel as though she is supporting him because he does not contribute to the household income. Furthermore, if Mr. OP does not help out with housework and prefers to simply spend the money on non-neccesities, this could further encourage OP's feeling of supporting his arse, even with a joint bank account. Having one spouse spend without regard for bills and neccesities while the other works is also a bad way to handle finances.

reddudeover 2

That's officer fuzzball to you mr. sassy pants.

PistolWhiper93 0

Fuzzball?! Boy, your lucky I am in a good mood today or I would throw your but in jail!

75 thrusts per minute. *pelvis thrust* Oww!

Reality_bites 14

OP I dont think you get it. Anyone who is happy to leach off you for long periods of time, which seems to be indicated by your "constant freeloading" statement does NOT respect you. And will not change until you kick his arse to the curb. Its fine for one partner to support the other for a little bit while they get back on their feet after say a job loss, its completely another when a partner is constantly freeloading off the other. Know the difference, make the douch pay for his own speeding ticket and kick him out until he can show you the respect and love you deserve.