By me - 19/05/2012 02:41 - United States - Wyandotte

Today, my husband and I were pulled over by a cop. He was still angry from our earlier argument over his constant freeloading, and when the cop told him we'd been doing 75 in a 55, he retorted, "Yeah? I did 75 in your mom last night, fuzzball." One more ticket I have to pay for. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 116
You deserved it 5 507

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Your husband is an idiot. He deserves a ticket. It does suck that you have to pay for it though.

Comments

I'm so sorry for you, but your husband is is freaking hilarious.

Oh wow. If i were you, i wouldn't pay for the fine. I would leave it, until the situation escelated and then he would be forced to make arrangements to pay simply on the principal that the fine could have been avoided but he decided to be childish and loud-mouthed to a policeman. Its about time he grew up and stop expecting everything from you. Marriages are meant to be 50/50.

You are so right. My husband goes to work, i take care of the children and make sure the bills are paid and the house is clean. If i went to work, i would expect my husband to do the housework and look after the children. One person isn't expected to do everything, while carrying their spouse. That is freeloading.

aren't they all free loaders? Women secretly run the world.

If you're husband is a loser, why are you still with him? Actually, why did you even get married to him in the first place? Your life sucks, but you also did this to yourself.

Personally I think your husband is my hero....only cause I hate cops.

He deserves a ticket. You're lucky he wasn't arrested!

Damn bad choice, u should try to see if he can scrape up the money to pay

I'd refuse to pay it. The ticket is in his name after all. Maybe if you can't stop him freeloading, the law might.