By me - 19/05/2012 02:41 - United States - Wyandotte

Today, my husband and I were pulled over by a cop. He was still angry from our earlier argument over his constant freeloading, and when the cop told him we'd been doing 75 in a 55, he retorted, "Yeah? I did 75 in your mom last night, fuzzball." One more ticket I have to pay for. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 116
You deserved it 5 507

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Your husband is an idiot. He deserves a ticket. It does suck that you have to pay for it though.

Comments

She was going to get a ticket anyway. She was going 20 mph over the speed limit.

Read the FML. The cop was talking to the husband, meaning he was the one who was driving.

Just putting it out there: "with yo mama" jokes are old news; immature; not funny, clever, or even insulting. You're only insulting your own intelligence when you can't think of anything else to use in an argument, valid or otherwise. Get some new material.

KeyLoLoKye 0

That YOU have to pay for? That's an "Oh no no" on my "Oh no no list".

twytched87 2

Really ppl, we are not given enough info to judge the husband so harshly, maybe they both work but since they have a joint bank account she thinks that she is paying, maybe he works and she doesn't, she still thinks of it as her money, or maybe he is a stay at home dad, regardless they would have got a fine, because they were clearly breaking the law

If you actually read the FML, you'd notice the OP said he's a freeloader. There's not much else to understand here. What that means is she works, he doesn't. It's her money not his. And clearly he's not a stay at home dad, otherwise he'd be doing something productive. Husband is a moron.

Husbands used to call stay at home mums freeloaders, maybe he is a stay at home dad and she does not regard raising kids as being 'work' anyway I think I am looking too deeply into an FML anyway :)

I think you're trying to cover yourself by saying that Husbands used to consider stay-at-home moms to be freeloaders. Sure, I bet some husbands did (and I've giving a huge benefit of the doubt on that one), but in no way were they ever the vast majority of dads/husbands.

I agree, Husband is an idiot. Now, if he had said he did 77 inside the Officer's mom, it would have made more sense. 77 is like 69 only you get 8 (ate) more.

Chris Rock's "How Not to Get Your Ass Kicked By the Police" should be mandatory viewing for this guy.

Sounds like you married a douche, OP. My condolences.