By me - 19/05/2012 02:41 - United States - Wyandotte

Today, my husband and I were pulled over by a cop. He was still angry from our earlier argument over his constant freeloading, and when the cop told him we'd been doing 75 in a 55, he retorted, "Yeah? I did 75 in your mom last night, fuzzball." One more ticket I have to pay for. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 114
You deserved it 5 507

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Your husband is an idiot. He deserves a ticket. It does suck that you have to pay for it though.

Comments

thatoneguy79 10

Did you inform he police officer that he was unable to pay the ticket and would be better off spending a few days in lock up instead? And if they could put him to work stamping out some license plates, so he could finally be a productive member of society, that would help too. I'm sure the officer would be happy to help you out.

Trisha_aus 15

It's time for you to show him who wears the pants in this marriage!

Just let the idiot pay for his stupidity.

**** that you should of made him pay for it. I must say he has balls for telling the cop that

Yeah, like a help out the front door so his lazy ass can get a job.

How many tickets have you paid?? DUMP his freeloading ass!

thatoneguy79 10

I think this would fall under the "for better or worse" clause of the agreement.

It's her husband. Shes not gonna leave him.

Technically, in a lot of relationships, the woman, assuming that she is a housewife in my example, is "freeloading"off the husband. Funny to see the comments on an FML like this

Obviously, if she has to pay, she has the job. Why should anyone pay for another's crime?

Well for one, there's no mention of kids here, and also, housewives do stay home before the kids are born as well. Not all but some.

perdix 29

Let him spend some time in the pokey. Maybe he'll be someone's first prison bitch.

thatoneguy79 10

sorry but you have an immature husband. he needs to grow up. let him pay for it so he can think before he does something like that again. tickets are not cheap. or send him to jail a couple of days so he learns his lesson. to respect authority at least and not take his anger at other people.