By Anonymous - 02/05/2012 11:05 - Canada

Today, my girlfriend started a conversation with "I don't want to break up" and ended the conversation with "I think I'd be better off alone." So I guess I'm now single. I think. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 137
You deserved it 2 509

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Makes no sense. Sounds like she needs to get her mind straightened out.

perdix 29

She's probably ******* that cantaloupe already! You didn't stand a chance against that leather-skinned melon, you poor bastard!

Comments

uncivil 5

**** bitches get money in the wise words of Tupac

KattWillliams: If you're screaming .... "Bros before hoes" ... "Kicks before chicks" ... "money over bitches" ..... Nigga you Gay.

That's like what my now ex boyfriend did to me...

olpally 32

That's nice, no one really cares though, this is about op... Itskaylabitch, you are the worst commenter I've ever seen... I feel dumber everytime I see a comment from you. also if you want to talk to someone, pm them... Sheesh! *rant over*

Maybe you should have sent this Kayla a pm?

olpally 32

She doesn't listen to any of us anyways.. What's the point??

I guess both of our comments were completely unnecessary. So let's celebrate with a drink of Samuel L. Jackson.

uncivil 5
olpally 32

Amen number 85! I got the first round! :D

Don't waste any more time, move on to the next one...... Quantity vs quality while you're young enough to enjoy them all....

bethanyjk 0

It is likely that she just needs time to think things through and she will probably come back at a later date to confirm that she is breaking up with you, or that she has decided she doesn't need nor want to break up with you. If the former occurs, you should ask why she wants to break up and then gracefully accept her decision because it is probably hard on her to make that choice since she took time to make it. If the latter occurs, you should say everything is cool and you'll happily accept her back but that you wish to know why she considered breaking up. If she doesn't come back at all, then go see her and ask whether you are broken up or not because your last conversation confused you and if you are, ask why she broke up with you so that you can improve yourself if it was something about you that made her want to break up with you.

Those were extremely long sentences, I almost passed out

OP:So we are broken up? What did I do? What is wrong with me? Her: it's not you it's me I promise. The thing is I met a cute guy at a bar and I'm having his offspring. He's pretty fly for a white guy.

im willing to bet that shes seeing someone else. she doesnt wanna lose you but she knows youre gonna find out about him eventually so shes covering it up by saying she wants to be alone.

This sounds like a "friendship" that you took as a "relationship". She wants to remain as friends, you on the other hand want to escalate into a relationship. My advice, keep the friend, forget the relationship, go home and beat the bishop. Keep pushing and you'll find yourself with nothing.

WTF?!?? Could she be more f'n contradictory??? You shoulda asked her at the end if you could sleep with other broads now or are you still in a 'monogamous relationship'!?

Apparently she now is telling everyone that you broke up with her. She's a psycho bitch, you are better off without her.

Do you know OP and the undecided broad?