Reported

By maximumpower - 15/03/2009 01:46 - United States

Today, I was eating at a restaurant in town, when a small boy started looking at me. I simply smiled and went back to eating, only to hear out of the corner of my ear, "Daddy, why does that kid's face look like that"? He said it so loud, the three tables next to us turned and looked. FML
I agree, your life sucks 53 151
You deserved it 3 521

Same thing different taste

Top comments

CaptainPat 0

Well, maybe he asked that because you have pointy ears with corners. And was wondering why he didn't have corners in his ears.

Comments

GameDragonEXE 0

"Because your dad touches you at night while you sleep, that's why." Easy said, easy done.

I don't even get to see what he said because I'm 7 years late.

that's what I was thinking. I've never heard that before

nitrogirl 0

I'm pretty sure it's cornner of my EYE not ear

Chocolate_Chunk 2

of course. don't we all use our eyes to hear stuff?

I'm pretty sure it's cornier, not cornner.

yeah you use your ear to hear stuff right? not your eyes ya dumbass!

47 was only correcting the phrase knowing it doesn't work in this sentence. But really, corner of your ear? When you see something from the corner of your eye that's generally where your line of sight ends, like a corner. You can't see behind you unless you turn around. You can hear things all around you, so your hearing has no corners..

fingersforteeth 0

there's no comeback to little kids haha

'There must be something wrong with your eyes' *Cry* That counts as a comeback .

#2 Have you not heard of peripheral hearing? You are right though, ears are round an don't have corners. OP Kids say stupid things, I'll bet the nosey people that turned to look we're all 'what the hell? whos face looks like what now?'

I bet the OP has some deformity on the face. The kid isn't going to say that unless you really looked weird. Sucks.

Bubs_fml 0

I've said it before and I'll say it again: Ah, to be a kid before you learn social skills.

Uconnrunner 0

That is why I tell my girlfriend I am never having kids! they are just terrible and I would just punch the little asshole in the face.

or maybe you can just teach them not to be like that? sure, kids sometimes say things they probably shouldn't, but a lot of it is what the kid learns from its parents

CaptainPat 0

Well, maybe he asked that because you have pointy ears with corners. And was wondering why he didn't have corners in his ears.

candygurl91 0

Ahahahaa! #1 your hilarious xD but really, you must look kinda funny or something. sorry you had you hear it from a little kid rofl awkward