By Anonymous - 02/05/2012 11:05 - Canada

Today, my girlfriend started a conversation with "I don't want to break up" and ended the conversation with "I think I'd be better off alone." So I guess I'm now single. I think. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 137
You deserved it 2 509

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Makes no sense. Sounds like she needs to get her mind straightened out.

perdix 29

She's probably ******* that cantaloupe already! You didn't stand a chance against that leather-skinned melon, you poor bastard!

Comments

Someone clearly doesn't know what she wants.... :o

kmerritt10 6

Or she meant she doesnt want to but its better for her

that says something about your relationship!

guess what, she's probably banging your friend

fookyuu3 0

same thing happened to me 2 days ago:

eon07 0

Same shit happened to me. You'll get over it in due time.

There could be a number of things going on, but suffice to say...you'd be better off to ask her straight forward if she is breaking up with you & just wants to spare your feelings or if she'd rather you break it off so she can cry to her friends & do the same thing to the next guy she's with...either way...I'd say you are indeed single...just don't let her pull a mind f*** on you when you start seeing someone else with the "You cheated on me, because (technically) I didn't break up with you yet" BS.

I'm not trying to be rude, but it sounds like there is more to the story.. I know with my ex, we both loved each other and didn't want things to end, but we were both so unhappy at the point in time. We were constantly fighting..and always about stupid little things. To most people, they didn't understand what happened because when they saw us, we always looked so happy. There's always more that goes on behind the scenes that no one sees. I agree that it sucks. All you can do is try to move on. My ex and I have been broken up for 3 months now and I couldn't be happier. He has moved on and is dating someone new, and I am still single and just living life day by day, wherever the road may lead.

Well bananas are just that important. Now let's all just take a couple minutes to eat a banana :p