By dreamdude - 20/09/2009 13:21 - United States

Today, my girlfriend of a year broke up with me because I didn't fight some guy that started hitting her right in front of me... In a dream. She was totally serious. FML
I agree, your life sucks 65 347
You deserved it 4 062

Same thing different taste

Top comments

How is that a bad thing? At least now you might find somebody with a good amount of common sense.

bob1124 0

I ******* hate it when people blame you for things you did in THEIR dreams. My mother used to do that to me all the time.

Comments

wow. sometimes dreams mean something... but most of the time they don't mean shit. well, you're better off.

Tell her her dream was false and instead you went bankai Hollow on that dude. if she doesn't believe you then it's just a bullshit excuse.

No more bleach for you....Seriously. I love that show but ....THe only reason you'd bring it into a context like this is obsession

That sucks, man! My mom was paranoid about me going to coffee anywhere she had never been, with the guy I was dating, because she had a dream that a guy and I were murdered in a coffee shop. o_O

juneping 0

i think you're pretty much better off without her. she seems like a nut case.

your_mother 0
reneetim 0

that sucks, but she probably just needed a reason to break up and thats all she could think of.

... Do you honestly believe that was the real reason? You're an idiot, dude. And really, I have to hand it to her - I think that is the most creative excuse I have heard of to date. Bullshit artist of the year award goes straight to her. Dumbass of the year goes to you if you think that she meant it.

Do you really think the OP believes her? And how do you know she is not a crazy bitch? The excuse really isn't that creative, just dumb and makes her look like a lunatic. He is probably thinking "Wow my ex did not even respect me enough/think I am smart enough to give me a real reason to break up". Dumb bitch of the year award goes to her, lucky I got out of a relationship with a crazy person award goes to him.

lol, she doesn't look like a lunatic, because no one in their right minds would actually believe it and she knows it. I bet she's off laughing with her friends about it right now. And if he does believe her, then he deserves the total lack of respect and the lie. If he doesn't, then he's just another boring tool who posted it on FML for attention instead of actually meaning it. Either way, he's a dick and she gets the win here.

"...Baby, why'd you leave me, why'd you have to go I was counting on forever, now I'll never know I cant even breathe It's like I'm, looking from a distance, standing in the background Everybody's saying, he's not coming home now, This can't be happening to me This is just a dream..."

No, YOU deserve it for not being Chuck Norris. How dare you, you prick!