By dreamdude - 20/09/2009 13:21 - United States

Today, my girlfriend of a year broke up with me because I didn't fight some guy that started hitting her right in front of me... In a dream. She was totally serious. FML
I agree, your life sucks 65 347
You deserved it 4 062

Same thing different taste

Top comments

How is that a bad thing? At least now you might find somebody with a good amount of common sense.

bob1124 0

I ******* hate it when people blame you for things you did in THEIR dreams. My mother used to do that to me all the time.

Comments

Wow, she's an idiot. Consider it a bullet dodged

That has to be one of the funniest cop outs of a relationship I have heard in a while.

bobby222 0

Just dream that you are getting engaged with her mother. That will teach her.

No, he should pay someone to start hitting her in real life, then beat up the dude and when she begs him to take her back just say "No thanks bitch, I dreamt that you cheated on me with the dude that just hit you, THAT's why I beat him" ;) or something along those lines.

Egotistical 0

Seriously you dodged a huge bullet. Not an FML but more of a NMSHIML.(no more stupid hoes in my life)

B_money 0

Bullshit. No one in their right mind would break up with someone because of a dream...

loooooooooool_fml 1

It's possible, there are GF's out there who take everything to heart...literally everything. Either this, or the GF just used this as a excuse to break up with OP. God, why can't they just say that it's over up front and not use some pathetic excuse?

NotNegativeNews 0

I know some people like that. They dream something, and think it represents real life. Or, it shows their own fears, then they think about it too much. She'd be all 'oh, he didn't defend me' then the seeds of doubt were in her mind, she convinced herself that he wouldn't defend her in real life, and thought that that was a deal breaker.

You prick!! Nah man, that dream saved your life from a potential psycho.