By dreamdude - 20/09/2009 13:21 - United States

Today, my girlfriend of a year broke up with me because I didn't fight some guy that started hitting her right in front of me... In a dream. She was totally serious. FML
I agree, your life sucks 65 347
You deserved it 4 062

Same thing different taste

Top comments

How is that a bad thing? At least now you might find somebody with a good amount of common sense.

bob1124 0

I ******* hate it when people blame you for things you did in THEIR dreams. My mother used to do that to me all the time.

Comments

Yeah, my ex got mad at me once for failing to do something in her dream. Hence, ex.

stixjd90 0
satanstoystore 0

ok this doesnt make sense yet, but ydi for dating a dolt.

Her dreams are too ordinary for her own good. If it was MY dream, that guy would have gotten a point-blank Hadouken to the face.

Psh if that had been my dream, if have spirit bombed that guy's ass

YDI for telling your girlfriend how much of a pussy you are in your dreams and how badly you want to see her get hurt by others.

Ihatehate 0

was her name Jessie by any chance?

ive never broken up with anyone but ive been upset with people before. lol. it's irrational and i remind myself they didnt really do what i dreamed about, but the emotions i felt/feel are real. but FYL for her taking it so seriously she actually ended things.

sean2point0 0

I voted "You deserved it" -- while it was obviously the last, that couldn't have been the FIRST stupid thing she's ever said or done. You should have left that one ages ago.

BoSsLaDiEe 0

your girlfriend is a moron!!!!