By dreamdude - 20/09/2009 13:21 - United States

Today, my girlfriend of a year broke up with me because I didn't fight some guy that started hitting her right in front of me... In a dream. She was totally serious. FML
I agree, your life sucks 65 347
You deserved it 4 062

Same thing different taste

Top comments

How is that a bad thing? At least now you might find somebody with a good amount of common sense.

bob1124 0

I ******* hate it when people blame you for things you did in THEIR dreams. My mother used to do that to me all the time.

Comments

ihatestupidppl 0

So not only did your ex-girlfriend believe everything in her dreams...but she also is one of these precious, made-of-porcelain girls who can't stand up for herself and thinks her guy isn't worth anything unless he's covered in someone else's blood in her "honor"? Gimme a break. Her dumping you may feel like an FML now, but she actually did you a huge favor.

ihatestupidppl 0

Hm, it now occurs to me that the FML says "hitting her", not "hitting ON her". If that's a mistake and you meant to say "hitting ON her", my original comment still stands. If you really meant "hitting her", then she's still a bitch for breaking up with you over a dream, and not worth your time, but the rest of my comment is null. (Although I still think women need to learn how to physically defend themselves instead of waiting for their knight in shining armor to save them.)

that sucks, out of all things in a dream!!!! your better off without her

HTXMEX 0

well... you should of kicked his ass..in the dream. FYL

xSceneSceneBabyx 0

hitting her or hitting ON her? cuz there's a really big difference.

YDI for not sticking up for your gf... in this dream. xxox

C2Ultima 0

Why would you tell her about something like that?

person1233's comment was jst ******* awesome funniest comment uve ever read so far

What the **** is wrong is with you ? some asshole was beating your gf up and you didn't do anything **** you man your a looser

Lol, 46. And HAHAHA at the girlfriend's decision-making skills. I mean, I guess she could have been channeling Freud and getting all psychoanalytical about it, but she really shouldn't base such a big decision off of a DREAM.

... It was in her DREAM, not in real life. He had no control over what his girlfriends 'dream boyfriend' did. /rolls eyes