Shame on you!

By Bjax - 11/10/2017 16:00

Today, my girlfriend woke me up at 5am to tell me she was mad at me. Apparently I did something bad in her dream. She still won't talk to me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 3 723
You deserved it 391

Same thing different taste

Top comments

In a situation like this, run. And don’t look back.

YouShouldDuck 1

crazy chick alert. ride that roller coaster as long as you can but get off before it derails.

Comments

YouShouldDuck 1

crazy chick alert. ride that roller coaster as long as you can but get off before it derails.

In a situation like this, run. And don’t look back.

I think you should apologise. You really shouldn't have done what you did in her dream. Totally unacceptable behavior from you. Apologise and run!

"did you dream I broke up with you? Because baby, this is going to be a dream come true for at least one of us."

Turn the crazy back on her. Tell her she had no right to dream about you doing something that made her upset, it was an invasion of your privacy and made you feel violated.

Omg she made you do something mean to her in her own head!

And that’s when you notice a small metal top spinning on the nightstand.

Give her some time. Sometimes I have dreams that are so realistic, it takes me a few hours to separate reality from the dream. If later on, she is still mad at you, admit your error and apologize profusely ... and update your match.com profile.

arioch_fml 20

Wow you're an asshole Op, I bet you didn't even remember what you did! Kidding, be careful about how you handle the situation though, she'll probably freak out regardless of if you apologize or if you don't.