By Tjop - 15/04/2011 11:50 - South Africa

Today, my girlfriend of 3 and half years broke up with me, just after I fixed-up her house that took me about 3 and a half years. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 670
You deserved it 6 027

Same thing different taste

Top comments

OUCH. Can't believe she used you like that D:

Burn it down or just undo everything you did. It'd be hilarious to see her face when she got back home!

Comments

See if you can take her to court and win back some of the money lost. FYL

She is a ***** (someone who uses sex as a comoddity to be exchanged for compensation) and you were her john. Plain and simple.

jeez...a 3 1/2-year scam. that's extreme, bro. she needs a pimp cane to the forehead. |the kid|

I'm with the "See a Lawyer" group. Don't be mean, sue her in small claims court for the cost of labor (assign yourself and hourly wage) and the cost of anything that you bought for the house that she didn't reimburse you. You won't get what you put into it (the sweat equity) but it's alot better than prison! I would see an attorney also, although they probably won't help you since you have no contract and weren't work-for-hire. However, in small claims court, it might make her feel better when you "only" retrieve the cost of the goods you spent money on and not labor costs. You might actually get paid is what I'm sayin'.

TraceCase_ 19

OP, I'm sure you had no reservations about fixing up her house because you thought you were building a life together and investing in YOUR future as well. I don't know enough about your relationship to speculate as to whether the timing of the breakup was fishy or just ironic, but I bet your girlfriend did a lot of things for you while you were together too. Either way, sucks to waste your time, FYL for that, but do try and move on.

trayf 0
jdengel 0

post nude pictures of her online, and let us know when you do it too