By shmarf - 20/06/2015 06:00 - United States - Belton

Spicy
Today, my girlfriend gave me my first ever blowjob and she surprised me by deciding to swallow. Or so I thought. When she came up to kiss me, she spat my man-milk into my mouth and almost pissed herself laughing when I freaked out and nearly threw up. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 800
You deserved it 19 597

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

blobbertthethird 24

This is why things should be discussed beforehand. If a woman (or man) wants cum in their mouth, fine. But they shouldn't be made to feel bad if they don't. If they do, spitting or swallowing should be their choice. ******** are fun, but can also be a pain. Some people don't like the taste, warmth, texture, what-have-you. But whether or not the cum gets into the ******* receiver's mouth should be up to him.

you didn't ask for her to swallow so that's all her choice. all these people saying yo,u should be able to take it like she was going to.. it was her choice to look like she was going to swallow it.

Okay, that girlfriend is nasty and so immature. If it was a new girlfriend I'd reconsider the relationship. It's funny, because this makes me think of something my boyfriend wants to do. He won't kiss me after I go down on him and swallow, but he wants me to try tasting my own self. Frankly, I think it's extremely hypocritical of him because when I said "are you gonna taste yourself after too?" He told me "it's different." When really, it's not. Not related to this FML, but why not share!

You should always taste yourself anyways. Don't expect others to if you're not willing yourself.

Sounds like she didn't like that donkey punch.

When I first gave a ******* to the guy I like, I surprised him by swallowing (it's apparently uncommon around here), but I didn't think it'd be remotely funny to spit it in his mouth. Although, he also tastes better than most guys, but that's personal preference. OP, I hope you explained to her that that was the farthest thing from being okay.

Not sure if this is such a big deal. Sex can be stressful enough without surprises, but "wake-up surprise sex is the best thing, as long as you're not in prison."