By shmarf - 20/06/2015 06:00 - United States - Belton

Spicy
Today, my girlfriend gave me my first ever blowjob and she surprised me by deciding to swallow. Or so I thought. When she came up to kiss me, she spat my man-milk into my mouth and almost pissed herself laughing when I freaked out and nearly threw up. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 800
You deserved it 19 597

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

I know what dick move that was if it hadn't been previously discussed, but I can't help but be somewhat amused by her antics ^^;

So disgusting. I know she wouldn't want anything from her ****** in her mouth

Does anyone not realize she could have given him herpes or sone other STD from that? Plus that is disgusting and uncalled for

... How? It was HIS milk, not someone elses. He could have given it to her though.

JayVicious 20

she could have also gave him something just with the bj. but yeah her spitting his own milk in his mouth wouldnt have.

Hey! She could've easily swallowed or spit????

If he's so grossed out by his own bodily fluids, why does he expect you to have it in your mouth and swallow it? Sex is a dirty act. He sounds like a pussy. Hell, I give oral after it's been inside of me and you don't see me crying like a little bitch, but I also don't find myself disgusting lol.

You really didn't read, did you? He said that she Surprised him when she gave him a ******** and then 'swallowed' but came up to basically spit his semen into his mouth. He never asked her to do that and that's the total fml. His girlfriend is just an asshole. You don't do that to someone unless they say they're okay with it.

leogachi 15

@116 No, YOU didn't read it. It doesn't say anywhere that he was surprised by the bj, only that he was surprised by her alleged swallowing.

Good for you. But this FML isn't about you, you know. We are not all the same. OP had every right to react the way he did since his gf did what she did without asking him first. That doesn't make him a pussy.

I think whether you are on the guys side or the girls side, its still pretty funny when you just think about.

Thats ******* disgusting and your girlfriend(hopefully ex now) is a ruthless vile pig.