By lucas90 - 04/02/2015 21:42 - Sweden - Stockholm

Today, my fiancée told me about her new diet. Apparently, she is only going to drink water and tan in a tanning bed so she can photosynthesise. She thinks this will help her lose weight, since she doesn't have to eat anything. I'm dating a dumbass. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 250
You deserved it 7 295

lucas90 tells us more.

Hey, I'm the OP! In all fairness, she and her friends were wasted, and I was the designated driver. She didn't remember any of this the next day, and actually found it quite funny. She's not dumb. Sorry to dissapoint you. And to the people that pointed out my typo - yes I'm MARRYING a her. English isn't my first language and I was exhausted when I wrote this. :)

Top comments

Welp, she's gonna die. Although frankly, I have to say, you're the one who made her your fiancee. You're "dating a dumbass" and marrying one and that's your fault. Good luck.

Diets are notorious for not working. Especially long term. If she wants to lose weight, motivate her to do outdoor activities daily. Even something as simple as walking around in a park. It helps if you two do it together. Although, the photosynthesis part made me laugh. Best of luck OP.

Comments

Dating a dumbass? You're engaged to a dumbass.,. You can't really fix dumb. Maybe she has a good heart.. Or.. Something. (:

It's not your fault that she is dumb but dating her is your fault.

Considering the process of photosynthesis in its entirety as well as going along with her [preposterous] theory, she's going to effectively be expelling a LOT of carbon dioxide. Essentially, your fiancée is a major contributor to global warming. Inform her of such and see how she feels about the impending implications to Mother Earth.

You obviously don't know how photosynthesis works...she would be taking in CO2, not expelling it. Plants release oxygen and take in carbon dioxide, so she would be helping the environment

Durrr... You are correct. That sort of brain fart is what happens when one wakes up at 5am, has no coffee and is dealing with a screaming 2 year old child. In any case, that chick is downright stupid. Lol

You deserve it! You're the one who chose to date her and now marry her dumb ass. In the time before you two were engaged, you didn't figure that out? If she thinks a person can photosynthesize I doubt this is the first time she proves this point to you...

GingerRoot 13

Dating? You are engaged to a dumbass.

Are you sure you're not dating Poison Ivy?

martin8337 35

Photosyntesise? Is she a plant? The fungus is among us. The ficus don't like us.

A fungus isn't a plant. It doesn't photosynthesize.

NomeDMF 17

There's actually a 10 water diet that's supposed to be really good for you. But this...it's a little off.