By jl_word - 04/02/2015 21:49 - United States

Today, I paid a local homeless man to rake the leaves in my yard. After paying and driving him to the bus stop, I found his shit on my back porch. I need new shoes. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 642
You deserved it 3 837

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I'm assuming you stepped in it by accident, but for a moment there I thought he'd pooped in a pair of shoes you left on the porch.

Ah that's grim! I'm wondering if you said something that offended him, but that's still no excuse to poop on your porch!

Comments

I'm sure you would have let him use the toilet if he'd asked.

JMichael 25

Maybe he just thought he'd be over doing his welcome by asking to use the facilities.

He was only leaving a "thank you" gift, kinda like how a cat does when they bring you a dead mouse or bird.

Ah that's grim! I'm wondering if you said something that offended him, but that's still no excuse to poop on your porch!

He was probably mad that he had to work for the money.

Exactly. You don't see bums playing a guitar or dancing for money. They just stick out their hand.

#36, he could've just turned down the offer to rake leaves.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

There are more reasons than just being "lazy" for being homeless. Do you know how many people who are out on the street because of being "laid off" "divorce" Also so many war veterans are homeless now. You shouldn't judge someone without knowing their story.

Sincerely hoping you get homeless too.

First person to make a shit joke/pun gets thunder punched in the throat

That must have been a ... shitty situation. Come at me #4!

#8 nah, he's too pooped to do anything.

God, this thread is nothing, but a great pile of shit.

I'm assuming you stepped in it by accident, but for a moment there I thought he'd pooped in a pair of shoes you left on the porch.

I know all homeless people arent bad people but ive had some horrible experiences with the ones ive actually had contact with. so I know the feels

jazzy_123 20

lots of homeless are so ungrateful!!! yesterday at work, a homeless came in, gave me $5 and I charge for a burger. he said he didn't have money for fries and asked if we'd give him some. we are really nice at work and had a couple of extra patties on the grill so we ended up giving him a 3 patty burger and fry as well, the time comes where I have to clean the tables and this fckn asshole left fries all over his table, spilled soda that he had gotten in a WATER CUP and didn't even finish his dam fries. there was a trash can behind him!! God I was so pissed. last time we do something nice like that. he paid $5 and we gave him like $15 worth of food.