By lucas90 - 04/02/2015 21:42 - Sweden - Stockholm

Today, my fiancée told me about her new diet. Apparently, she is only going to drink water and tan in a tanning bed so she can photosynthesise. She thinks this will help her lose weight, since she doesn't have to eat anything. I'm dating a dumbass. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 250
You deserved it 7 295

lucas90 tells us more.

Hey, I'm the OP! In all fairness, she and her friends were wasted, and I was the designated driver. She didn't remember any of this the next day, and actually found it quite funny. She's not dumb. Sorry to dissapoint you. And to the people that pointed out my typo - yes I'm MARRYING a her. English isn't my first language and I was exhausted when I wrote this. :)

Top comments

Welp, she's gonna die. Although frankly, I have to say, you're the one who made her your fiancee. You're "dating a dumbass" and marrying one and that's your fault. Good luck.

Diets are notorious for not working. Especially long term. If she wants to lose weight, motivate her to do outdoor activities daily. Even something as simple as walking around in a park. It helps if you two do it together. Although, the photosynthesis part made me laugh. Best of luck OP.

Comments

Has she watched Knights of Sidonia on Netflix?

Correction.. You're marrying a "dumbass".

tehdarkness 21

It's because of that stupid wannabe Barbie chick. She got a bunch of surgeries, looks completely alien, and claims to live off sunlight!

I'm just going to come out and say it..... Some people shouldn't breed.

Natural selection will do its job, don't worry.

I hope you explained to her that a) she isn't a plant, and b) all that's going to happen if she goes through with this is that she'll look unnaturally tanned.

Unless she's Poison Ivy and is associated with plants that's the stupidest idea I've ever heard...

pere 11

You're also apparently dating a plant.

you chose her. says more about you really.