By lucas90 - 04/02/2015 21:42 - Sweden - Stockholm

Today, my fiancée told me about her new diet. Apparently, she is only going to drink water and tan in a tanning bed so she can photosynthesise. She thinks this will help her lose weight, since she doesn't have to eat anything. I'm dating a dumbass. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 250
You deserved it 7 295

lucas90 tells us more.

Hey, I'm the OP! In all fairness, she and her friends were wasted, and I was the designated driver. She didn't remember any of this the next day, and actually found it quite funny. She's not dumb. Sorry to dissapoint you. And to the people that pointed out my typo - yes I'm MARRYING a her. English isn't my first language and I was exhausted when I wrote this. :)

Top comments

Welp, she's gonna die. Although frankly, I have to say, you're the one who made her your fiancee. You're "dating a dumbass" and marrying one and that's your fault. Good luck.

Diets are notorious for not working. Especially long term. If she wants to lose weight, motivate her to do outdoor activities daily. Even something as simple as walking around in a park. It helps if you two do it together. Although, the photosynthesis part made me laugh. Best of luck OP.

Comments

thatnewgirl 16

your not dating anymore. your engaged to a dumbass ? nice move you two are perfect for each other

Um, is she a plant or is she injecting chlorophyll??? Photosynthisis isn't really a human thing... Unless you're dating Poison Ivy....

please for the love of god DO NOT HAVE CHILDREN with her.

Unless her skin is chlorophyll green, I don't see this photosynthesis diet working too well for her.

kybon 12

You arent dating a dumbass OP, youre going to marry them. *claps* FYL indeed

CaliGali 9

There were no early signs of stupidness?

Time to break off the engagement! Seriously though, I'd rather break up with her if I were you, because these days, people who plan to make stupid decisions never listen to ANYONE, and then they complain why they're so screwed up.

@94 A little projection of your own story methinks? Awfully specific there, coolguy.