By lucas90 - 04/02/2015 21:42 - Sweden - Stockholm

Today, my fiancée told me about her new diet. Apparently, she is only going to drink water and tan in a tanning bed so she can photosynthesise. She thinks this will help her lose weight, since she doesn't have to eat anything. I'm dating a dumbass. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 250
You deserved it 7 295

lucas90 tells us more.

Hey, I'm the OP! In all fairness, she and her friends were wasted, and I was the designated driver. She didn't remember any of this the next day, and actually found it quite funny. She's not dumb. Sorry to dissapoint you. And to the people that pointed out my typo - yes I'm MARRYING a her. English isn't my first language and I was exhausted when I wrote this. :)

Top comments

Welp, she's gonna die. Although frankly, I have to say, you're the one who made her your fiancee. You're "dating a dumbass" and marrying one and that's your fault. Good luck.

Diets are notorious for not working. Especially long term. If she wants to lose weight, motivate her to do outdoor activities daily. Even something as simple as walking around in a park. It helps if you two do it together. Although, the photosynthesis part made me laugh. Best of luck OP.

Comments

So, you didn't find out she's a bit not smart before you got engaged?

Once the ring goes on the brains go out.

@19, C'mon guys. You can't hide that kind of stupid. It's as glaring as the tanning bed lights. That's just an unfathomable level of idiocy right there. I can't even...

Welp, she's gonna die. Although frankly, I have to say, you're the one who made her your fiancee. You're "dating a dumbass" and marrying one and that's your fault. Good luck.

Hey, I'm the OP! In all fairness, she and her friends were wasted, and I was the designated driver. She didn't remember any of this the next day, and actually found it quite funny. She's not dumb. Sorry to dissapoint you. And to the people that pointed out my typo - yes I'm MARRYING a her. English isn't my first language and I was exhausted when I wrote this. :)

lexiieeex3 32

I think it's time for a biology lesson...

Please, sexual reproduction/intercourse would only make photosynthesis harder!

Not only is this a seriously dangerous thing to do, please don't let her go near a tanning bed.

And you're the biggest dumbass for marrying a dumbass. Good job

at least you know life with her won't be boring :)

AnOriginalName 19

You say that as if it's a bad thing. I'd marry a cheez-it if it were legal.

That's only going to stunt her metabolism and send her weight fluctuating. It's very unhealthy, both physically and mentally. Please try to help her see reason

Well this reminded me this "tanning mom" - Patricia Krentcial from New Jersey. Not only she's dark but she a dumb blonde.