Yummy

By munckncruncj15 - 22/10/2009 04:19 - United States

Today, at lunch, a fly was buzzing around my food. I managed to kill the fly in my napkin in midair. I continued my lunch, pleased with my amazing ninja skills. When I was done with my lunch, I wiped my mouth with the napkin. I can still taste bug guts. Karma. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 240
You deserved it 36 935

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Last I checked, when people wiped their mouths, the napkin didn't come in contact with the tongue... and wouldn't you feel it on your lips before just absently licking? And then remember about the dead fly and think ICK and wipe it off again? Just, y'know, asking.

Mr Miyagi would be so proud Wax on wax off bitch

Comments

_THE_MASTER_ 0

econded nd OP that's not karma that's stupidity.

ies a little inside every time someone used Karma wrong on FMLs*

Ajjas013 6

Double-amen. Btw, Alan Pirates may > Ninjas, but Zombies > Pirates.

XYZzzzzzzz 0

felt bad for you until you said karma. There is no karma for killing a fly.

You're not Obama, so don't try pulling one. PS: Pirates > Ninjas

_THE_MASTER_ 0

you can go ahead and say that pirates are better than ninjas...of course, while you're doing that, 1 ninja is silently and skillfully taking down your entire crew. oh...face....

But then the zombie apocalypse comes along and they somehow all procreate togeter, thusly making a Ninja Pirate Zombie Robot. (KoL references FTW! :D)

Snowstar 0

DONT FORGET COWBOYS ALIENS AND ASTRONAUTS

Last I checked killing a fly didn't class as "Ninja" skills, just saying.

Last I checked, when people wiped their mouths, the napkin didn't come in contact with the tongue... and wouldn't you feel it on your lips before just absently licking? And then remember about the dead fly and think ICK and wipe it off again? Just, y'know, asking.

Mr Miyagi would be so proud Wax on wax off bitch

Lets ignore the fact that karma is bullshit, but.... do you even know what karma is?

They watch My Name Is Earl and think they know what they're talking about, sadly. /=

My cousins name is Karma, and she IS a bitch.

YDI for wiping your mouth after eating.

amatayo 0

karma hahahhahahaaahahaah people are so stupid.