By Anonymous - 10/01/2015 13:45 - United States

Today, my fiancée got married. I did not. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 771
You deserved it 3 437

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You are better off being single than married to that piece of shit.

MzZombicidal 36

You definitely dodged the bullet on that one. I'm sorry your fiancee was so cruel, though. I hope you can get over them super quick and move on to better things. :)

Comments

Okay so it honestly doesn't matter at all if OP is a male or female or if their partner was a fiancé or fiancée the point is that they went and married somebody else while engaged to them which is terrible of them so sorry OP you didn't deserve that but as people said you're better off without them

What a piece of shit ****! You`re better off OP, cheaters are the vermin of the universe, well them and serial killers, tight...

MzZombicidal 36

That's an awful comparison, man... Lol.

I think the appropriate song for this FML is "I don't give a f*ck about you." Of course this is from the OP to the newly married.

I'm going out on a limb. Did someone not get the message that the engagement was over?

I'm also going to go out on a limb and guess that this WAS the message.

WasabiMars 21

That's... I have no words. Sorry OP.

foxmatrix15 8

If he got u a ring sell it and have urself a wonderful party.

Since fiancée means female, OP likely didn't get an engagement ring from her and he might not have even got the one he gave her back.

Ok, gonna be honest, thought that said that your fiancée got murdered.

itcomesinthrees 10

She actually married someone without even breaking up with you first? How does that even happen? In any event, it sounds like you dodged a bullet.

Queen_of_Night 20

I think this really needs a follow up...