Overreaction?

By Anonymous - 13/08/2021 08:01

Today, it's the second day my wife hasn’t been to work at all, because a cashier called her ma’am instead of miss. Apparently, it’s the first time this has happened and she’s so upset that she might be visibly growing old that she’s been in bed for two days crying. We’re both only 27 years-old, FFS. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 177
You deserved it 145

Same thing different taste

Top comments

well at least you can be completely honest when you tell her she's still a child at heart

Warp1978 15

Tell her to get a grip, she's only going to get older is this how she's going to react to every little thing. Omg.

Comments

well at least you can be completely honest when you tell her she's still a child at heart

How can you blame her? She's past her prime. As a guy, you probably won't be worth a shit for another 10 to 20 years. She's plummeting while you are gradually ascending.

Sorry to derail the comments, but some dude keeps submitting FMLs like, "Today, I learned my comments aren't vanishing because of a glitch but because of moderators actively suppressing any information, insight, or ugly truth that doesn't fit their narrative, FML" and I'm kinda curious to know what the **** they're on about. So, mystery person, if you see this, please send me a PM because there's no conspiracy that I'm aware of.

Jon Tessler 14

it's the Rona' conspiracy, you need to turn to Q' to get the truth Alan......didn't you know that?

Anyone using the word "narrative" usually makes me suspicious, so I'm guessing you're probably on the right track. It's all that 5G in the air!

JillianJuneBug 39

I wanted to reply directly to Alan’s comment but I don’t see the option to do so. I’m not the dude who keeps submitting those FMLs but I did get a comment removed years ago because I mentioned someone being from Tumblr (when it was still a cesspool) and the mods didn’t like that. There’s no debate that this is a pretty left leaning site so maybe that’s what they’re trying to refer to? Ah well, I think I’d give up after a while rather than double down and embarrass myself further by submitting vague FMLs like that.

Warp1978 15

Tell her to get a grip, she's only going to get older is this how she's going to react to every little thing. Omg.

Grateful @21 6

This New Generation🤦🏾‍♀️ Mam is a form of Respect..

She needs to grow up and grow a pair as well.

randybryant799 20

If she's been in bed crying for 2 days because of something that stupid I'd say she has mental health issues.

randybryant799 20

Good god. Could she possibly be more immature? She needs to get a grip.