By Anonymous - 10/01/2015 13:45 - United States

Today, my fiancée got married. I did not. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 771
You deserved it 3 437

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You are better off being single than married to that piece of shit.

MzZombicidal 36

You definitely dodged the bullet on that one. I'm sorry your fiancee was so cruel, though. I hope you can get over them super quick and move on to better things. :)

Comments

Ianamis 6

It was a women who left him not a man.

klecabreg 4

Sorry that happened to you, someone else will come along. Also, we don't know what happened in their relationship so we shouldn't call the fiancée names.

MsCitizenKane 7

I think it's funny how different commenters assume different genders for op.

Generally fiancee refers to the female in the pair... fiance is the male.

Obviously the OP was engaged to a female because of the fiancee wording but the OP could still be male or female if same sex marriage is legal wherever they are.

triplebeerox 27

I agree. Even though there's a difference between fiancée and fiancé, not a lot of people know it. Maybe the OP doesn't know it either so I'm still not sure what anybody's gender is.

Simple, OP's ex-fiancee is a two timing **** who was obviously engaged to someone else as well as OP since they just married the other person.

This needs a follow up! But whatever happened doesn't sound good. Sorry op :/

is that even possible??... this needs a follow-up. for now, you're way better off without that lying bitch anyway and i'm sure you can find a better girl

nadene52 12

Yes it is. His fiancée was clearly cheating and got married to someone else

Sorry to hear that. That was cruel. You'll find someone who'll appreciate you and love you unconditionally. Cheaters suck.