By Anonymous - 10/01/2015 13:45 - United States

Today, my fiancée got married. I did not. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 771
You deserved it 3 437

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You are better off being single than married to that piece of shit.

MzZombicidal 36

You definitely dodged the bullet on that one. I'm sorry your fiancee was so cruel, though. I hope you can get over them super quick and move on to better things. :)

Comments

Ouch. Really sorry to hear that OP. Makes me sad how selfish and mean others can be. You will find someone better.

Unsure if unfortunate person that was played a fool by a girl, or crazed stalker. If the former, I'm sorry to hear. If the later, I can relate.

Le_ponderer 14

A friend had this happen to her; in a slightly varied form. Her fiancé knocked up some girl 4 months to their wedding, she refused to abort & he decided to 'do the right thing' and married this other girl, on the same day he would have married my friend & in the same venue. I attended it with her; she needed to see the ceremony to find closure.

Honestly, it's good they got married and you didn't. If he/she really needed another lover and did it behind your back, let alone marry him/her, they don't deserve you.

Look at this way... What she did to you, she'll do to her husband. At least you know! He'll be in for the surprise of a life time when he finds out about her whorish ways!

nialls_girl 13

Pardon me, but how did that even happen?? I'm so sorry, OP.

Oh_bother44 11

I love how many people are commenting about how the fiancée is so terrible... I'm wondering how many people noticed number 86's response to number 2... Totally changes the perspective :P hard to tell