By Anonymous - 10/01/2015 13:45 - United States

Today, my fiancée got married. I did not. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 771
You deserved it 3 437

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You are better off being single than married to that piece of shit.

MzZombicidal 36

You definitely dodged the bullet on that one. I'm sorry your fiancee was so cruel, though. I hope you can get over them super quick and move on to better things. :)

Comments

I am so sorry that happened to you. I know it doesn't seem like it now but you are fortunate it ended before you got married.

Wow. That's harsh. That must've hurt a lot OP. I hope you can feel better and leave him/her forever.

That's incredibly cold & downright wrong. As hard as I know it is to deal with the aftermath of that, you dodged a major bullet. If it didn't happen know it's guaranteed to have happened later. & had even worse consequences

catharsis5 9

My level of sympathy depends on how long ago you guys broke up. Is it five minutes ago? Then he's a piece of shit. Five years ago but you still refer to him as your fiance? Then you're the crazy one.

I think the issue is they weren't broken up at all

catharsis5 9

There are pretty messed up people in this world. IDK about you but to me it's more likely that a random person online would claim his fiancee married somebody else while they are still together compared to a fiancee planning an entire wedding behind someone's back.

This isn't a FML, OP ! You deserve better and now you can find someone worth your time - it's a blessing in disguise ✌️

you people are assuming its a girl or guy....we don't know which...

Not necessarily. Same sex marriage in the US is now legal in more states than it's not.

OP may not know there's a difference. This needs a follow up

#67, #41 meant it's safe to assume OP was a guy. He didn't say that OP was a guy period. He was assuming because straight marriages are vastly more common than same-sex marriages.

stormstarcj 12

I need to hear the rest of this story